Sign in to follow this  
Boriscoolman20

Legendary Thread

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Dec 29 2008, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Can someone pin this thread. It has hit an all time Epic level. And P2, I would love to play poker and take your money anyday, just let a nigga know.

Oh I see how it is. I bet you'll want my bowls of sugar while your at it, huh? Just try me.

- Ian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh I see how it is. I bet you'll want my bowls of sugar while your at it, huh? Just try me.

- Ian

Phoenix2 posting informally TWICE in ONE thread?

Unheard of...impossible...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

- Ian

Sugar bowls? I'll get the pool ball, someone get a sock. We're getting this sugar one way or another.

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Dec 29 2008, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Phoenix2 posting informally TWICE in ONE thread?

Unheard of...impossible...

Alright, time to trim those hedges. Srsly now, if you're gonna start talking about the hairy tongue you can just stop now. That shit is even banned from 4chan.

- Ian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Alright, time to trim those hedges. Srsly now, if you're gonna start talking about the hairy tongue you can just stop now. That shit is even banned from 4chan.

- Ian

At this point, this thread shits all over 4chan. Hail Uv!

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 29 2008, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Clay don't forget my share in our scheme :P

Hannibal. Tell me what this is.

- Ian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Dec 29 2008, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Heil Hilter, bitches

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 29 2008, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh ffs. I'll see you guys later I'm not sticking around for this.

As much as I fuckin hate to see CC90 again, seeing Hannibal retreat to the shadows at the sight of him made me lawl.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 29 2008, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Clay don't forget my share in our scheme :P

Don't worry. I won't.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Dec 29 2008, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

At this point, this thread shits all over 4chan. Hail Uv!

Hail indeed.

So far the peak in users reading this thread has been 11. This is unheard of.

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Dec 29 2008, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

As much as I fuckin hate to see CC90 again, seeing Hannibal retreat to the shadows at the sight of him made me lawl.

Enter: Junzouman

Welcome!

- Ian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

- Ian

Did anyone understand what this meant?

Peak Users: 12!

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Dec 29 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HAI2U

Epic thread is epic

This is true. Now break out them bloody sticks and garbage bags and we'll be complete. Bring matches too.

- Ian

Pheonix2, the scheme to get your sugar. It was just me posting about the sugar bowl thing lol.

Jnuzou, I just spelled Jnuzou wrong, I couldn't stand him and his racism, I know he will be the only person able to call me out and get a reaction from me. I retreated to the shadows, so I don't need to sink down to his level.

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 29 2008, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Pheonix2, the scheme to get your sugar. It was just me posting about the sugar bowl thing lol.

Jnuzou, I just spelled Jnuzou wrong, I couldn't stand him and his racism, I know he will be the only person able to call me out and get a reaction from me. I retreated to the shadows, so I don't need to sink down to his level.

Who? What?

- Ian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 29 2008, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WE'RE UNBANNING HIM NOW. RIGHT NOW. HE'S COMING BACK SOON, AND GETTING AN INSTANT ACCEPTANCE TO THE CLAN! Guess you better pack up =/

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Dec 29 2008, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WE'RE UNBANNING HIM NOW. RIGHT NOW. HE'S COMING BACK SOON, AND GETTING AN INSTANT ACCEPTANCE TO THE CLAN! Guess you better pack up =/

Not before he unveils his Chinese Surprise. Just wait. It will be here soon.

- Ian