Sign in to follow this  
Boriscoolman20

Legendary Thread

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ Dec 29 2008, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Of course that counts as an achievement, I got the whole clan involved by spicing things up.

Thanks for one hell of a night Boris. Your clothes are over there. -->

So....what hell do you bring us as a welcoming present?

...just so glad to see you back in action. Brings tears to the eyes, oh wait, that was the teargas, sorry.

Guest cc90z

I will never forget how stupid you were boris. you didn't know anything about history you little worthless parasite

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Dec 29 2008, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

So....what hell do you bring us as a welcoming present?

...just so glad to see you back in action. Brings tears to the eyes, oh wait, that was the teargas, sorry.

I haven't suited up yet, but I will be soon if CC90 can't keep his language at an acceptable level.

Guest cc90z

These forums still seems boring. fun talking to you all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ({—CC90—} @ Dec 29 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I will never forget how stupid you were boris. you didn't know anything about history you little worthless parasite

God damn its been too long. Fucking Win!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ({—CC90—} @ Dec 30 2008, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Let me open a history textbook.... Lets see..... Chapter 27, World War I: "The Central Powers lost the war." Central Powers include Germany, cc90.

Chapter 30, World War II: Nazis got their asses kicked by The Great Soviet Union. YEA BITCHES!!!!

300px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Let me open a history textbook.... Lets see..... Chapter 27, World War I. "The Central Powers lost the war." Central Powers include Germany, cc90.

Chapter 30, World War II. Nazis got their asses kicked by The Great Soviet Union. YEA BITCHES!!!!

300px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

Lawl, he got rebanned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Dec 29 2008, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Then reban HK. Only fair.

I didn't ban him, i don't have forum admin.

I do hope the person who I think unbanned him was the actual person, and they get in shitloads of trouble. That would make MY night.

Ah, crap, we really did open Pandora's box. I see dogtown lurking!

Aww, simul post. Quick, reenable the containment grid....its only a matter of time before all of the ghouls spew out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Dec 29 2008, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ah, crap, we really did open Pandora's box. I see dogtown lurking!

I beat you; your eagle vision is blurring I see.

EDIT::

LOL LOOK AT THE POST TIMES!

6:01 Junzou: Oh fuck it's dogtown

6:01 Eagle: Oh fuck it's dogtown

6:01 dogtown HEY BITCHES!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Dec 29 2008, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I beat you; your eagle vision is blurring I see.

Bite me, it was practically simul posting. Bad news is still bad news no matter who sees it first.

Damn, that means his old account is banned and the one he made right after we got rid of him is still active?

---Great----