Sign in to follow this  
cloudabove1303

How much should I sell my Xbox 360 for?

It's a White Xbox 360 (not arcade) with the 30 GB one. I'm not going to sell it with my xbox 360 controller since I'm getting a new xbox but it comes with everything else. On xbox.com it's about 300$ but for the 60 GB. I'm thinking around 150$---250$ around there. Any opinions/considerations?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-P.Cock:Tifa @ Dec 28 2008, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It's a White Xbox 360 (not arcade) with the 30 GB one. I'm not going to sell it with my xbox 360 controller since I'm getting a new xbox but it comes with everything else. On xbox.com it's about 300$ but for the 60 GB. I'm thinking around 150$---250$ around there. Any opinions/considerations?

I'd sell it for $200 bucks. That's my suggestion.

Kinda complicated but I'll explain:

My lil brothers been bitching about the xbox 360 I bought with my own money. Although he's been hogging it for the past few years I had it and I only got to play it rearely my parents felt the need to buy him a new xbox 360. I thought it was kinda unfair since I bought it for the family but I still claimed that it was mine (although i never took it away or anything i always had cs:s to kill my time) me and my family agreed to sell the old xbox and use the new one. It ended up resulting in staying with 1 xbox. Only difference is now that it's my little brothers xbox (but same conditions as when I bought it) and I get 200$ richer lol

Guest ShadySTDs

throw in some of the little brothers games! That will make the deal better used system with a game or two = A SUPER DEAL!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShadySTD's @ Dec 28 2008, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

throw in some of the little brothers games! That will make the deal better used system with a game or two = A SUPER DEAL!!!

I want an xbox, but I gotta wait a few paychecks. Minimum wage working dish duty is a bitch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Dec 28 2008, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That blows Wookie. I'm going for a hardware store job. That would be FTW.

I'd say $200 is a fair price.

Well I got my resume done recently which means I'll be applying for a desk job at the local ResNet offices (computer repair/support offices) here on campus. Little better than minimum wage, but at least it gets me out of the dishroom!

Wish I still had my caddie job ($20 an hour for 8 hours, not including tips! D:)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Dec 28 2008, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well I got my resume done recently which means I'll be applying for a desk job at the local ResNet offices (computer repair/support offices) here on campus. Little better than minimum wage, but at least it gets me out of the dishroom!

Wish I still had my caddie job ($20 an hour for 8 hours, not including tips! D:)

Heheh, I'm not even A+ or Network+ certified and I do all the tech work for my store at the tech premium. We just hired some new computer associates so I may even be looking at a promotion to full-time technician in the near future. :3

That's a bump up from $10.25/hour to nearly $14/hour. Not bad for doing shit I picked up on my own.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Llethander (Panda) @ Dec 28 2008, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Heheh, I'm not even A+ or Network+ certified and I do all the tech work for my store at the tech premium. We just hired some new computer associates so I may even be looking at a promotion to full-time technician in the near future. :3

That's a bump up from $10.25/hour to nearly $14/hour. Not bad for doing shit I picked up on my own.

Not bad at all :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy @ Dec 29 2008, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Kinda weird, but I see.

$200 does sound fair I suppose.

Whatcha gonna do now you're $200 richer?

New mobo?

lol to fix my graphic issue i've been posting on this forum about? maybe. Or I might blow it off with my girlfriend or something