Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Guild wars

So recently I found out that Kyle and Sandman both play guildwars along with counter-strike. I also play guild wars so we all got on vent and hopped on to guild wars to screw around. It was pretty cool to get off counter-strike for a while and chill with some UV members on a different game. I think that if there are enough people in the community that have guildwars there should be a guild wars channel on the vent and maybe have the formation of a Undead Vengeance guild. I just thought I would throw that out because I thought it would be pretty cool.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Dec 22 2008, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I raided your vents and eavesdroppsed on your conversations. So did that plan to be the last 2 in the arena work?

No, it didn't work because my team members didn't bring me back to life. If I had been brought back I could've taken out the last guy on Sandman's team and we would've been the last two. We could've drawn the map out for 3-4 minutes just sitting around or dancing on other people's bodies. B)

I'm in I have GW but I haven't even ever finished the campaign. If anyone's doing a quick jot through the single player, lemme know. I think my account name is the same as everything else AnarchyX6942, but I'm not positive.

Eh, I have GW, never really got into it though, it always seemed somewhat weak compared to any other mmorpg I've played. It's only redeeming factor is the lack of a monthly fee, still, I might install it again and play around with you boy s a bit when I'm back from vacation.

I have it have 2 accounts on it with all teh exps and EoTN and my mother has another 2 with some of my toons on it. beat it with atleast 3 warriors 2 monks an assassin and my totaly ownage frist toon my ranger :D else a eley or necy I belive. GW is just way to easy and the Econemy was fked up when I left it for WoW. Then again I had played it since just after it came out so meh. Panda played with me as well I think he still has some of his toons. He had a nasty habit of deleting them >.> But yeah if you need a Ranger or a Warrior in a group force kyle to hit me up on xfire and I will play with you.

Guest EvilMonkey

I miss the old times of GW when there were no expansions. I never played the PVE but in PVP i was very good. But i wouldnt waste time on GW anymore it just isint the same anymore...