Sign in to follow this  
Hyperwhoar

The Bible Explained.

Yes, Hypercore. I took your pic down and put up a 4chan.org ad because that makes perfect sense. And no, I don't have a cunt to put a stick up. I saw that before you edited it.

Tsk tsk.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypercore @ Dec 21 2008, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I dont care, the 4chan.org pic wasn't showing for me.

And you always have a stick up your cunt.

And you apparently have a baton up yours.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (S3Xmagik @ Dec 21 2008, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Comp @ Dec 21 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Dec 21 2008, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

post.

And A fail at copying....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Dec 22 2008, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You forgot the . after it kyle.

I've mentioned this on the server and some people freaked out.

God (Jehova), Zeus, and Odin in their religions are all Viewed as great Father figures. Who impregnate normal humans with their children.

Jesus (Jehova), Hercules (Zues), and Thor (Odin) are all sons of a God, and a human mother.

They also All used Hammers, and died for their fathers cause.

Jesus was a Carpenter and used hammers to build, was crucified, resurrected.

Hercules used a hammer as a weapon on many occasion, including as a throwing weapon, was a warrior for Zues.

Also died and came back to life later to finish a quest.

Thor's Mjolnir was a hammer that could throw lightning, and oddly, could be used as a throwing weapon that would return to him like a boomerang. He dies fighting Jormangder (The world Serpent who spews poison) and assisted in Ragnarok.

Also out of those three major religions.

1. There are 3 mothers with "Virigin Births" By Virgin birth I do not necessarily mean they were virgins at the time, but that it was conceived out of wedlock by otherworldly means and had no human father.

2. There are Three leaders of evil, Satan, Hadez, Hel

3. There are Three Harvestors of the dead Gabriel, Thanatos, Valkeries

4. There are Three Huge ass Dragon/Serpents that have to be killed. Leviathan, Hydra, Jormangder.

Why would people freak out about that? I mean... I know WHY, but c'mon, you'd have to not be thinking to realize those are pretty legitimate similarities.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Dec 23 2008, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Why would people freak out about that? I mean... I know WHY, but c'mon, you'd have to not be thinking to realize those are pretty legitimate similarities.

I'm not a devout Christian, but I attend church services on the regular. I didn't honestly find that offensive at all. Most of it is identical. My favorite part was when he was talking about how Jesus got back 3 days later using vid_restart in the rcon. I loled so hard. Although, I did find myself going "Oh man, that's bad" to how He got CP for His birthday. But hey, I think I made up for that by properly punctuating He, His, and Jesus.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Dec 23 2008, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm not a devout Christian, but I attend church services on the regular. I didn't honestly find that offensive at all. Most of it is identical. My favorite part was when he was talking about how Jesus got back 3 days later using vid_restart in the rcon. I loled so hard. Although, I did find myself going "Oh man, that's bad" to how He got CP for His birthday. But hey, I think I made up for that by properly punctuating He, His, and Jesus.

Same, I regularly attend church, but you have yo try really hard to offend me. It was somewhat funny I guess.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mithra Panties @ Dec 23 2008, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

They also All used Hammers, and died for their fathers cause.

Jesus was a Carpenter and used hammers to build, was crucified, resurrected.

Hercules used a hammer as a weapon on many occasion, including as a throwing weapon, was a warrior for Zues.

Also died and came back to life later to finish a quest.

Thor's Mjolnir was a hammer that could throw lightning, and oddly, could be used as a throwing weapon that would return to him like a boomerang. He dies fighting Jormangder (The world Serpent who spews poison) and assisted in Ragnarok.

That's a bit of a stretch compared to the other two. Not saying you're wrong, just that its a bit of a stretch. There was also an entire show on the discovery channel about this. There's a LOT of other similarities as well, and not just between these three faiths. The son of a god, born of a virgin, dies, and is resurrected in 3 days story reoccurs multiple times throughout history.

EDIT: No it was the History Channel.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnarchyX6942 @ Dec 23 2008, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That's a bit of a stretch compared to the other two. Not saying you're wrong, just that its a bit of a stretch. There was also an entire show on the discovery channel about this. There's a LOT of other similarities as well, and not just between these three faiths. The son of a god, born of a virgin, dies, and is resurrected in 3 days story reoccurs multiple times throughout history.

EDIT: No it was the History Channel.

I'm pretty sure it specifically mentions him using a hammer as a carpenter.

Sign in to follow this