Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Looking for new Clan Leader

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bob @ Jun 28 2007, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

well i just got home after being away for a week and can someone telly me what the hell happened???? i guess coin left, but why??? as for a new leader i think i could be helpful but i wont be able to be on every day because i just got a new job. i have been in the clan for 6+ months so you know I'm pretty loyal.

Bob would be great.

But you're a little late for the initial leadership.

i was away for a week and i came back to see a topic about looking for a new leader with 140 something replies. i didnt read the entire thing tho.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («ÃЯ» Blue @ Jun 27 2007, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i wasnt joking

What were you joking about? Sparten112 for clan leader? (sorry, just wondering if it was him or someone else...)

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («ÃЯ» Blue @ Jun 27 2007, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

cry me a river i was level 1660

Shut your fucking mouth, no one cares about you. DogTown was the shit, and still is.

Guest LordOfDogtown

laugh.gif word

- lordofdogtown

I have re read the first post and decided to be a little more complete in my response,

1. I am 16

2. I live in the us

3. I have css

4. I have a mic

5. I have xfire

6. I not sure about 3hrs a day. i just got a new job

7. I know a lot about html and css

8. I have been playing css for a long time and have been in a few clans, many of which were cal

9. I was co-leader with a friend of mine a long time ago

10. my spelling and grammar are always correct. i spell check everything

11. I can handle criticism

12. I can write topics that are easy to understand and quickly.

13. I always listen to both sides of and argument

14. I never let anyone else's opinion affect mine.

I have also been in this clan for 6+ months and have had admin on zombie and surf for most of that time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bob @ Jun 30 2007, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have re read the first post and decided to be a little more complete in my response,

1. I am 16

2. I live in the us

3. I have css

4. I have a mic

5. I have xfire

6. I not sure about 3hrs a day. i just got a new job

7. I know a lot about html and css

8. I have been playing css for a long time and have been in a few clans, many of which were cal

9. I was co-leader with a friend of mine a long time ago

10. my spelling and grammar are always correct. i spell check everything

11. I can handle criticism

12. I can write topics that are easy to understand and quickly.

13. I always listen to both sides of and argument

14. I never let anyone else's opinion affect mine.

I have also been in this clan for 6+ months and have had admin on zombie and surf for most of that time.

Not as good as my damn application (which took me like 30 minutes to write). But anyway, he said email it to him so go do that.

i saw that i was supposed to e-mail it to him just after i posted it, so i already did that.

Guest Metal Militia

I'm still obviously the most capable besides DogTown. With Shakin in third place

1. DogTown

2. Metal

3. Shakin

Honestly, we need someone for leader that is going to keep control of servers. People need to know that if they are abusive to other players and admins that they will be kicked or banned. There needs to be a system where peoplecan be held accountable. The servers need a good purging every now and then. It sets a good example and shows people that we are serious when we request cooperation. I've been trying to step into the role by not only getting rid of tards, but also helping people out and making the server more enjoyable for everyone.

EDIT: I don't enjoy being a dickhead but sometimes it's just necessary. I want accountability. I want to make our members feel like this clan is where they should be. I want people in the servers to come back and play more. We need to show off a no nonsense good reputation for the clan. Being reputable keeps our credibility up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 29 2007, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What were you joking about? Sparten112 for clan leader? (sorry, just wondering if it was him or someone else...)

cc90 said that isnt funny about me thinking bios should be the new clan leader «Z£µ§.:GØû

i dont care who is the new leader as long as they arnt a asshole and........ yea

and you dont have to be mean sad.gif

Guest LordOfDogtown

hahaha my bubbles avatar. that shit was awesome.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («ÃЯ» Blue @ Jun 30 2007, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

cc90 said that isnt funny about me thinking bios should be the new clan leader «Z£µ§.:GØû

i dont care who is the new leader as long as they arnt a asshole and........ yea

and you dont have to be mean sad.gif

Oh yeah... For some strange reason I thought you suggested sparten... Either way, they are both bad choices... DogTown or Fetus. Both have been here for a long time, and DogTown has experience... And dishes out punishment like no other...

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («ÃЯ» Blue @ Jul 1 2007, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

who ever wont fuck the clan into oblivion and will help us grow will work tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

cc90 for leader in that case.

I meet most of the requirements but I've only just been accepted into the clan. tongue.gif

I think Fetus would make the best candadite to be honest but then again what would i know blink.gif