Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Looking for new Clan Leader

Guest Phoenix2

Now that Coinstar has left the palace, the Undead Vengeance community is in need of a new leader. Therefore, I will be accepting applications, via email, from members (not just clan members) of our community who believe they can handle the position.

Qualities you must be able to express:

• Advanced web-design characteristics
  • Explicit knowledge of the game-play of CSS
  • Prior clan-leadership experience
  • Perfect grammar and spelling
  • Can handle criticism appropriately
  • Can write detailed topics easily and efficiently
  • Listens to both sides of a conflict
  • Can make decisions on their own, and not through the guidance of others.

Being a clan leader is not easy. Stress is binded with the position. You will have to check the site, administrate the forums and servers, and listen to my requests. You will not be rewarded and your actions will most likely result in criticism. You have to want to lead this community. Yes, you will receive perks like admin on all servers and respect from many members, but there's a price.

Applicants are to write detailed descriptions of themselves, what they have done, what they can do, what they want to do, and how they will help better the =(UV)= community. I will disregard applications that are not thought out. Those that seem promising will be responded too.

I will personally boot-camp each candidate for a period of 2 weeks. Remember, first impressions tell a lot, so take it seriously.

Thanks

P2

You will be flooded.

Some will not even reach half the requirements.

I like the perfect grammar idea.

At least now people will have to learn how to spell to apply.

What about Evergreen?

I think he would make a good leader.

I got 10/14 on the requirements.

Fucking score.

I have to do math to find percentage.

Shit.

):

Guest cc90z

Well boys, looks like we wont have a new leader

Guest VegetaFH1

Lets see here

The basic requirements are as follows:

You must be atleast 16 years of age. - Check

You must live in the United States. - nope

You must have CS:Source installed and ready to play. - Check (wood never uninstall it)

You must have a working microphone. - Check

You must have an Xfire username. - Check

You must be online an average of 3 hours a day. - Check

If you meet the above requirements, please read below.

Advanced web-design characteristics - Nope (well not advanced but i know abit... witch is not alot)

Explicit knowledge of the game-play of CSS - Check (Since beta of the original half life 1 mod)

Prior clan-leadership experience - Check

Perfect grammar and spelling - NOPE (rotflmao)

Can handle criticism appropriately - ..... i cant really answer that one, others will have to for me

Can write detailed topics easily and efficiently - Check (can go on and on and on and on about something, definatly check)

Listens to both sides of a conflict - Check

Can make decisions on their own, and not through the guidance of others. - Check

Im not exactly the best candidate, and im not currently in the poistion to be a clan leader, but i can help atleast

Well, I don't meet those requirements either (12/14). I'm not 16+ and I don't have ADVANCED web design skills.

Good luck finding a new leader.

And Evergreen doesn't seem to be real active. He only frequents vent...

Edit: By being at least 16, you mean in maturity or in actual age? Because I don't think it really matters.

Guest cc90z

I bet waffle will be the new leader, no doubt

Guest VegetaFH1

Not taking bets

but evergreen really doesnt come on the forum much, neather does waffle, so really neather can be leader

I do think however that a matureity level wood have to be atleast 18, u cud be whatever age u are and have a maturity level of 18 and still be very intelligent......... shit.. i suppose that rules me out lol

However, trust is normaly just under ur nose, maybe D&G wood do a good job, but he'd have to apply and have all the requirements id say, just a saggestion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jun 21 2007, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Now that Coinstar has left the palace, the Undead Vengeance community is in need of a new leader. Therefore, I will be accepting applications, via email, from members (not just clan members) of our community who believe they can handle the position.

• Advanced web-design characteristics
  • Explicit knowledge of the game-play of CSS
  • Prior clan-leadership experience
  • Perfect grammar and spelling
  • Can handle criticism appropriately
  • Can write detailed topics easily and efficiently
  • Listens to both sides of a conflict
  • Can make decisions on their own, and not through the guidance of others.

Being a clan leader is not easy. Stress is binded with the position. You will have to check the site, administrate the forums and servers, and listen to my requests. You will not be rewarded and your actions will most likely result in criticism. You have to want to lead this community. Yes, you will receive perks like admin on all servers and respect from many members, but there's a price.

Applicants are to write detailed descriptions of themselves, what they have done, what they can do, what they want to do, and how they will help better the =(UV)= community. I will disregard applications that are not thought out. Those that seem promising will be responded too.

I will personally boot-camp each candidate for a period of 2 weeks. Remember, first impressions tell a lot, so take it seriously.

Thanks

P2

i can do the the first six requirements(Im 1 month away from being 16),but from there...im lost(cant do).i would like to be leader,but i dont think i have "advanced web-design characteristics" or "prior clan-leadership experience". sad.gif

D n' G has horrible grammar skills lol. And gets mad too easily. Doesn't listen to both sides of the story.

But I don't have any objection to him.

Yeah, just like cc90 I doubt there is going to be a new leader that will meet all of those requirements.

I can only do some Web design, teamed with graphics design, not 16, I don't live in the US, have CS: S. Working mic. 'Have Xfire, egh, I guess I know quite a bit about CS:S. Never been a clan leader before, my grammar and spelling is pretty good, and I'm pretty sure I can handle criticism decently, but I'd have to get the public to ask that. Eh, I'm a pretty good writer if and when I get into it... I can kind of listen to both sides of a conflict, but I'd be able to further that out if it was nicely played out. And yes, I definitely make my own decisions.

In my opinion, no one in this clan is going to hit all these requirements. Obviously, there needs to be a team. Someone could do web design, someone could do graphics design (I'm pretty sure that's already me), someone to write stuff... etc. etc.

But that's just my opinion.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Jun 21 2007, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, just like cc90 I doubt there is going to be a new leader that will meet all of those requirements.

I can only do some Web design, teamed with graphics design, not 16, I don't live in the US, have CS: S. Working mic. 'Have Xfire, egh, I guess I know quite a bit about CS:S. Never been a clan leader before, my grammar and spelling is pretty good, and I'm pretty sure I can handle criticism decently, but I'd have to get the public to ask that. Eh, I'm a pretty good writer if and when I get into it... I can kind of listen to both sides of a conflict, but I'd be able to further that out if it was nicely played out. And yes, I definitely make my own decisions.

In my opinion, no one in this clan is going to hit all these requirements. Obviously, there needs to be a team. Someone could do web design, someone could do graphics design (I'm pretty sure that's already me), someone to write stuff... etc. etc.

But that's just my opinion.

That's pretty much what I was thinking about. No one is going to hit all those requirements (heck Phoenix2 doesn't even fit all of them I guess), so we're gonna have to split it. Or just have one leader do whatever he can and give web design to someone else.

The reason P2 needs someone with those is skills IS because he doesn't have them otherwise he could do most of it himself. But yeah I think it should kinda be a committee of people who are in charge of some stuff. Since there are requirements that I think everyone in the clan can meet, only the more advanced requirements should even be looked at.

Guest Metal Militia

the irony i see here is... i could meet all the requirements, but fuck gaming.