Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Looking for new Clan Leader

Bah.....Bet 10 dollars that the person who he is picking is 17 years old! I'll vote for Bios if he gives me an army of ninja waffles smile.gif

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («ÃЯ» Blue @ Jun 26 2007, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i say bio he seems the right oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mellow.gif

No, thats not even funny to joke about.

Guest LordOfDogtown

hahahah nobody will ever beat the LORD OF D-TOWN! biggrin.gif

- lordofdogtown

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LordOfDogtown @ Jun 26 2007, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hahahah nobody will ever beat the LORD OF D-TOWN! biggrin.gif

- lordofdogtown

I vote for you, DogTown. You have my one and ONLY vote. Besides, it was wrong of George to treat you the way he did in the first place. You deserve it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 26 2007, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I vote for you, DogTown. You have my one and ONLY vote. Besides, it was wrong of George to treat you the way he did in the first place. You deserve it.

True... Dogtown would be great.

But did no one notice that Shakin just posted for the first time in 3 months?

Woot

Guest LordOfDogtown

word. gracious for the support boyyyys.

doubt it will happen though. he reset the lvls on surf. i was at lvl 1000. i have no reason to go on UV servers. as my profile sais, surf is my fav server. the only server you'd really catch me on tongue.gif I RULE SURF! biggrin.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LordOfDogtown @ Jun 27 2007, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

doubt it will happen though. he reset the lvls on surf. i was at lvl 1000. i have no reason to go on UV servers. as my profile sais, surf is my fav server. the only server you'd really catch me on tongue.gif I RULE SURF! biggrin.gif

You could probably just ask Phoenix2 to change your level to 1000 if you come back to the clan smile.gif

Guest Genesis

Shakin for President! Please take my virginity Shakin!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LordOfDogtown @ Jun 26 2007, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

cry me a river i was level 1660

The main reason I think that I would be a good leader is that no one wants to hold anyone accountable. People who are generous enough to donate and help out are helping the clan as a whole, but it shouldn't be a get out of jail free card. People should be held accountable no matter what they donate or who they are friends with, it's only fair to the people who can't afford to donate and aren't close friends of UV members.

Yeah, seriously, purge needs to happen. Lots of people need to be banned, and the leader shouldn't hesitate on doing so.

I don't care who's leader anymore, just as long as their trigger happy with the bans for about a week.

Guest LordOfDogtown

you don't need to ban someone to stop them from flaming. have a conversation with them. i stopped cc90 for a while from flaming with zues. but you'll never stop people from speaking their mind, you can only limit it

well i just got home after being away for a week and can someone telly me what the hell happened???? i guess coin left, but why??? as for a new leader i think i could be helpful but i wont be able to be on every day because i just got a new job. i have been in the clan for 6+ months so you know I'm pretty loyal.