Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Looking for new Clan Leader

no, metal didn't donate to get the co-leader position. coinstar just said that. the admin abilities he didnt get were part of the co-leader thing. he didnt get control of the servers which is wat he wanted

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Jun 23 2007, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

no, metal didn't donate to get the co-leader position. coinstar just said that. the admin abilities he didnt get were part of the co-leader thing. he didnt get control of the servers which is wat he wanted

I just wanted forum admin really (so i could complete my roster) and george didnt even want to give me that... go figure. But i'm not here to get into that.

Seeing as how thats the only thing that you've commented on thus far.

Why are you even here? How can you even stand to show your face after what you've done?

Don't try and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about either, I don't care what your reasons where that was just a stupid move and it's disgraceful.

We can't force you to leave because you know a few things about IP addresses but your still not welcome Only reason I can see for phoenix2 condoning your posting is he can't stop it, so he says it's ok.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Jun 23 2007, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Seeing as how thats the only thing that you've commented on thus far.

Why are you even here? How can you even stand to show your face after what you've done?

Don't try and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about either, I don't care what your reasons where that was just a stupid move and it's disgraceful.

We can't force you to leave because you know a few things about IP addresses but your still not welcome Only reason I can see for phoenix2 condoning your posting is he can't stop it, so he says it's ok.

Actually its very easy to stop, insert a script as to where whoever registers cannot post until there account is activated by an admin, the admin would confirm their identity, and activate the account.

Guest lord yoda

i would recomend D&G because of the work he has put into the clan.

The only reson i dont want to try out for the leader thing is because its to much work

and i dont have the time even during the summer.

D&G I don't mean to bash you, but you have lied. "Perfect Grammar and Spelling: Check". And in the UV Pledge system topic, the topic description has the word "describtion", which is a typo of "description".

GRAMMAR NAZI FTW.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 23 2007, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think that something will be announced soon. I think Phoenix2 is about to make a decision.

Did he give out the names for the 2 week boot camp yet???

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Jun 23 2007, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

D&G I don't mean to bash you, but you have lied. "Perfect Grammar and Spelling: Check". And in the UV Pledge system topic, the topic description has the word "describtion", which is a typo of "description".

GRAMMAR NAZI FTW.

Kelso, you know that the only 2 people here that fill that requirement is you and me...

Actually waffle, George finished reading the very few applications a while ago (unless he's still getting them) and he has 3 people in mind but I'm not going to say the names, he might change them.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 23 2007, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Who else here has taken a college english class? No one? Yeah that's what I thought... wink.gif

Congratulations on your first correct grammatical sentence ever on these forums! Or wait, should I be congratulating you, or Spell Check? tongue.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 23 2007, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Congratulations on your first correct grammatical sentence ever on these forums! Or wait, should I be congratulating you, or Spell Check? tongue.gif

Always got something to say, huh?