Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Looking for new Clan Leader

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jun 21 2007, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Now that Coinstar has left the palace, the Undead Vengeance community is in need of a new leader. Therefore, I will be accepting applications, via email, from members (not just clan members) of our community who believe they can handle the position.

I don't want a leader who doesn't even read directions. Everyone who posted their qualifications here is automatically disqualified.

And everyone who frequents the WC3 server is gonna vote for someone in the WC3, while those that frequent Zombie will vote for someone in Zombie. Just thought I would point that out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Q_Q (CHEESECAKE) @ Jun 22 2007, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

D&G it says you've been here since April.

I will now tell everyone again. My old account got deleted and my computer went down and my acc on here got deleted too. I can tell you more about it on xfire.

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 22 2007, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I may be able to help out quite a bit Phoenix2, that's the main reason I'm applying. Phoenix2, you should consider a probation period for the new leader so that we don't get another tard like Metal.

-Bios

Take that back.

and if you did your homework i had no power what so ever. You had more admin privileges than i did.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ Jun 22 2007, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Take that back.

and if you did your homework i had no power what so ever. You had more admin privileges than i did.

Metal, is one of the coolest guys EVER his words is gold . You should all know that. He maybe did stupid thing telling what Phoenix said but he was really a cool dude. He was paying for my admin without even know me that well. !

When I think it through there wont be one like metal again.

D&G !

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jun 22 2007, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Metal, is one of the coolest guys EVER his words is gold . You should all know that. He maybe did stupid thing telling what Phoenix said but he was really a cool dude. He was paying for my admin without even know me that well. !

D&G !

<3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

D&G !

And someone maybe think this is shit talk, but you know what ? I don't really care because it's true and you know it.

Guest cc90z

I wouldnt like to see bios as a leader, he says he can handle criticism, but thats not how its played out in past times, if anyone is to be leader I suggest DG

ps: metal is a retard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 22 2007, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I wouldnt like to see bios as a leader, he says he can handle criticism, but thats not how its played out in past times, if anyone is to be leader I suggest DG

ps: metal is a retard

When I see bios some more I will recomend him. But I don't see him that much in the servers atm but he says he will be active if he get's leader....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 22 2007, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You guys can say what you will. I'd only try my best as a leader.

I would too dude smile.gif But thanks to Jap and his lie to me i don't think I ever will get powers to help out with anything sad.gif !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ Jun 22 2007, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Take that back.

Dude, you did what you did. It wasn't right. It's over and I have no problem with you Metal, but you did provide everyone with a perfect example of not to do when you become a leader.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 22 2007, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dude, you did what you did. It wasn't right. It's over and I have no problem with you Metal, but you did provide everyone with a perfect example of not to do when you become a leader.

Eh, thats the thing, bios. He wasn't leader. He paid for his powers (most retarded thing ever), and never got them. He paid to help the clan for the most part, but when he didn't get was promised, thats when he went off.

Guest VegetaFH1

GUYS.. keep it clean

This topic is NOT about metal having powers or whatever

Its about a new clan lead... soo stay on topic and i wont lock the shit out of this topic

Bios, Fetus, D&G

those are my top three runners

You must be atleast 16 years of age. - Check

You must live in the United States. - Sorry, I don't.

You must have CS:Source installed and ready to play. - Check

You must have a working microphone. - Check

You must have an Xfire username.- Check

You must be online an average of 3 hours a day.- Check

Advanced web-design characteristics - Check

Explicit knowledge of the game-play of CSS- Check

Prior clan-leadership experience- Check

Perfect grammar and spelling- Check

Can handle criticism appropriately- Check

Can write detailed topics easily and efficiently- Check

Listens to both sides of a conflict- Check

Can make decisions on their own, and not through the guidance of others.- Check ( I have learned now )

Guest some fag

The sheer size of my penis gives me this position automatically. Sorry guys, but I'm just out of your league...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 22 2007, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Eh, thats the thing, bios. He wasn't leader. He paid for his powers (most retarded thing ever), and never got them. He paid to help the clan for the most part, but when he didn't get was promised, thats when he went off.

He didn't pay for his co-leadership.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jun 22 2007, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

He didn't pay for his co-leadership.

Yeah, he never said anything about paying. Also, donations are exactly that, DONATIONS. If you DONATE money to any organization, do you expect to get it back? Thanks Coin for the support.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 22 2007, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, he never said anything about paying. Also, donations are exactly that, DONATIONS. If you DONATE money to any organization, do you expect to get it back? Thanks Coin for the support.

Yeah, but buying admin is donating? Yeah. Thats what Metal did. He paid for his admin abilities (a lot of which he didn't get). I don't know about the whole co-leader thing, but I don't think I even mentioned that.