Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Looking for new Clan Leader

Guest spartan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Jun 21 2007, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The reason P2 needs someone with those is skills IS because he doesn't have them otherwise he could do most of it himself. But yeah I think it should kinda be a committee of people who are in charge of some stuff. Since there are requirements that I think everyone in the clan can meet, only the more advanced requirements should even be looked at.

See someone is using there head tongue.gif 10 points for Mista Nuffles....get more than just a leader make a committee....like Warriors Of Hell. It's a lot easier and quicker for the work to be done. laugh.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spartan @ Jun 21 2007, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

See someone is using there head tongue.gif 10 points for Mista Nuffles....get more than just a leader make a committee....like Warriors Of Hell. It's a lot easier and quicker for the work to be done. laugh.gif

Or a team, just like I said. I'm pretty sure we both said the same thing though, except for the WoH part.

Guest some fag

I fit everything but the web design expectation. Haven't done it. Could learn, but I don't care to.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Funny one dude.

Shakinbakin haven't been on in about 4 months or more ...

you never met shakin I find that humorous.

add a requiremtn that have to been in the clan for a certain amount of time (long time)

if dg gets it or someone else like him I'm going to be upset.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Jun 21 2007, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

add a requiremtn that have to been in the clan for a certain amount of time (long time)

i totally agree mafia

Why dont you try taking over MAFIA?
...I already have a clan

and no its not WOH or in any way linked to UV

so hah

besides I don't think I could handle dealing with all these people long without snapping and doing and saying some very unpleasant things.

relax, D&G isn't gonna. he is a good mod and very helpful but being from someone in Europe (dont remem where) isn't gonna be very good for a clan leader. The only bad thing about this is that we can't just go out and look for random ppl with the certain skills that we are looking for. It has happened in the past and those ppl either abused their power or just found the clan boring and just left. So it really does have to come from within UV.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Jun 22 2007, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What the fuck are you talking about ? I have been here since Feb . ? God damn I know him ?

And plunk your stupid boy you don't know shit you please stay out of it.

You should learn you leason before posting something like that MAFIA LOL...

Well I'm gonna throw my name in.

The basic requirements are as follows:

You must be atleast 16 years of age. - Yes

You must live in the United States. - Yes

You must have CS:Source installed and ready to play. - Yes

You must have a working microphone. - Yes

You must have an Xfire username. - Yes

You must be online an average of 3 hours a day. - Yes

If you meet the above requirements, please read below.

Qualities you must be able to express:

Advanced web-design characteristics - Yes, went to school and have a degree in networking.

Explicit knowledge of the game-play of CSS - Yes

Prior clan-leadership experience - Yes, helped run a league for Halo.

Perfect grammar and spelling - Yeah, I'm pretty good.

Can handle criticism appropriately - I can handle criticism. I got yelled at for 3 years in the Marines.

Can write detailed topics easily and efficiently - Yep

Listens to both sides of a conflict - Always, which is why I never left when Metal was a douche.

Can make decisions on their own, and not through the guidance of others. - Yeah, I manage a motel.

I may be able to help out quite a bit Phoenix2, that's the main reason I'm applying. Phoenix2, you should consider a probation period for the new leader so that we don't get another tard like Metal. I also want to say that if you were to pick me as a leader, any bullshit that exists in this clan between me and other members would be wiped clean. I'd work hard to repair other problems between members and I'd push for certain changes, all for the good of clan. I would consider it a fresh start with everyone and I would be fair to everyone. I have admin and I never abuse. I'm a bit older than a lot of members here but I think thats a good thing because I've matured and can handle all types of situations. I just want to help out if I can that's all.

-Bios

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jun 22 2007, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Bios for leader!

Nah I couldn't see him as a Leader.. He's not that active I think. He doesn't come on all the servers and ain't on so much in the day.

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jun 22 2007, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Bios for leader!

Here Here

Bios for leader. If not, and he like gets shot by a rapist, Then D&G for leader.]

I also think Vegeta would make an awesome leader, Ive known him ages [he doesnt know who I am] but i know he is an awesome player and sorts out problems fast and maturely.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silent Assassin @ Jun 22 2007, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Here Here

Bios for leader. If not, and he like gets shot by a rapist, Then D&G for leader.]

I also think Vegeta would make an awesome leader, Ive known him ages [he doesnt know who I am] but i know he is an awesome player and sorts out problems fast and maturely.

haha, shot by a rapist!! Thanks for the endorsements guys, I really appreciate it! And D&G, I would pop in the other servers if I was leader.

You should learn you leason before posting something like that MAFIA LOL...
Bitch don't you talk to me about "leasons" I've been trying not to flame so don't start pushing.

I may be able to help out quite a bit Phoenix2, that's the main reason I'm applying. Phoenix2, you should consider a probation period for the new leader so that we don't get another tard like Metal. I also want to say that if you were to pick me as a leader, any bullshit that exists in this clan between me and other members would be wiped clean. I'd work hard to repair other problems between members and I'd push for certain changes, all for the good of clan. I would consider it a fresh start with everyone and I would be fair to everyone. I have admin and I never abuse. I'm a bit older than a lot of members here but I think thats a good thing because I've matured and can handle all types of situations. I just want to help out if I can that's all.
no

You remember all the bullshit between you and other members, you remember how they abused, how they act immaturely, and do something about it.

The rest is fine, keep up the good grammer to. wink.gif

The basic requirements are as follows:

* You must be atleast 16 years of age. No

* You must live in the United States. Yes

* You must have CS:Source installed and ready to play. Yes

* You must have a working microphone. Yes

* You must have an Xfire username. Yes

* You must be online an average of 3 hours a day. Yes

If you meet the above requirements, please read below.

Qualities you must be able to express:

* Advanced web-design characteristics Sadly no.

* Explicit knowledge of the game-play of CSS Yes kinda...

* Prior clan-leadership experience No.

* Perfect grammar and spelling Yes

* Can handle criticism appropriately Yes

* Can write detailed topics easily and efficiently Yes

* Listens to both sides of a conflict Yes

* Can make decisions on their own, and not through the guidance of others. Yes

Also, Bios, Marines? You liar! I don't see you as a marine guy...More like navy or as an aviator.

"Bitch don't you talk to me about "leasons" I've been trying not to flame so don't start pushing."

Why are you starting to hate me `? We had fun and you learned me how to put the thing on your computer in css, And everytime I say something you are always so fucking mad ? :S

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Jun 22 2007, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Bitch don't you talk to me about "leasons" I've been trying not to flame so don't start pushing.

no

You remember all the bullshit between you and other members, you remember how they abused, how they act immaturely, and do something about it.

The rest is fine, keep up the good grammer to. wink.gif

Yeah I remember. The first person who was an asshole to me was Poop on U. He's barely around and people realized he was being a dink. The next was CC90. We have since squashed that shit and we get along fine now. I think he's OK, I just don't agree with his beliefs. I don't care what you believe in. Everybody has their own thing. I'm a Buddhist actually. At least kinda. Then there is Silent Assassin who I get along with fine. I think he's a good guy he just has got to watch what he says sometimes. Zeus is just Zeus, there's nothing I can do to change what he's going to say. I personally think he just says stuff to people to start issues. I bet if you asked those people they would at least support my bid for leader.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 22 2007, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

haha, shot by a rapist!! Thanks for the endorsements guys, I really appreciate it! And D&G, I would pop in the other servers if I was leader.

Good sounds good mate. I think you a cool dude and all that but I just never see you anymore :S

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jun 22 2007, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Good sounds good mate. I think you a cool dude and all that but I just never see you anymore :S

Yup yup. I read forums all the time. I just try not to get involved in anyone else's bullshit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 22 2007, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yup yup. I read forums all the time. I just try not to get involved in anyone else's bullshit.

I understand. Like I did here yesterday thanks to INSANEJAP !!!!!!!!!!!!