Sign in to follow this  
Q_Q Cheesecake

SNOW DAY

Seriously.

I don't have school tomorrow due to snow storms.

And I live in Las Vegas.

Imagine snow on cacti and palm trees.

3119722694_cd7ddb9a18_b.jpg

Also, snow is beginning to crush the roof of cars.

Lots of snow pile up on cars, then rain water mixes in, and it's too heavy for the car to handle.

ccsd.net

damn you guys. in massachusettes where i live we r supposed to get 9 to 12 inches of snow and no snow day.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VictiM @ Dec 18 2008, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

damn you guys. in massachusettes where i live we r supposed to get 9 to 12 inches of snow and no snow day.

lol last year with the gridlock on the highway and kids being on a bus till late at night, they are not gonna take any chances.

Damn, I haven't had a snow day since I was 14, the only snow we ever get over here, is an inch high if that. The most I have ever seen was in a 3 year old picture of me in Canada, where the snow was higher than me. Dam I hate it here sometimes.

There is this funny picture of me when i was little standing in the garage with the door open and the snow taller than me. Good times. Later that day my dad picked me up and stuck me in the snowbank. I couldn't get out. At the time i was pissed, but now its hilarious.

Snow storm is picking up outside, this is what some would call a blizzard but right now it's nothing. I hope this picks up. o_o

Guest starscream

Yah.. once you guys get out of school, snow is NOT that interesting, except for snowboarding.

I just spent almost 2 fucking hours snowblowing and shoveling my driveway

I have a Snow day TO! The snow is only 2-3 ft in height though, but its snowing throughout the day and with my city unprepared the school board called a snow day to provide safety and stuff to kids. The snow was mixed with slush and stuff creating blackice and the plows havn't came yet so even the major roads are stuffed as well.

The catholic school board didn't call it a snow day though... suckers ( my friend is in a catholic school and he's pissed).