Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Goodbye

I'm officially leaving Undead Vengeance and Gaming all together.

I recently got a job, and I have no time to manage this clan.

It's been good.

Guest cc90z

id like to know what job it is and how much you get payed -.-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jun 20 2007, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm officially leaving Undead Vengeance and Gaming all together.

I recently got a job, and I have no time to manage this clan.

It's been good.

Yay for Coin, Joining us in the real world, working and never getting anywhere smile.gif. You know you were a good leader man, I wish you the best with your job and hope it works out for you. Good luck man, hopefully see ya around. I'm sure you'll come around.

Bios

Guest VegetaFH1

Wishin u all the best with ur job man i hope it goes well for u

We will miss u here in UV, and u were good leader u did things that were suppose to be done

Also.. i hope ur not leavng for any other reason cus we do kinda really need ya

Guest VegetaFH1

Jesus crist guys, he hasnt even had his second post in his own leaving thread and ur already looking for replacements? wtf

Ok granted, we do need another leader seriously fucking now, but nobodys gonna be trusted like coinstar was, lets be fuckin honest, george wont trust anybody other then coin, and without coin... we are FUCKED with a cap size of 82 on that F

coin

if there is anything i can say to change ur mind man, do tell me... u know this clan wont servive for long without u

Guest VegetaFH1

no.. i know plunk, just that its abit of a shock to me too, sorry i jumped the gun on u man, i didnt quite mean it to come out like that

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ãubniumâ„¢ @ Jun 20 2007, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

is this clan going "downhill" or good cuz im kinda lost here....

It's not going downhill, but this isn't good either. I wanna see what happens from here on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ãubniumâ„¢ @ Jun 20 2007, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i dont know why,but i got a feeling it WILL go downhill....

Okay stop this why are you being so negative .. It's sad that he left but you should just be happy that he's a good dude and is getting some work.. <3

I don't see why you have to leave jus' cause you got a job... unless it's a 15 hour job or you're at uni/college while your doing it then I can see why. Gaming is one of the ways that people relax and communicate, so I hope you come back soon.

Until then... lets hold the fort ^^

Actually its been going downhill since all the old clan members left/got kicked out of UV. It has just been going downhill slowly and now its kinda speeding up then it'll go slowly etc...etc...

Sign in to follow this