Sign in to follow this  
B'laz.e

2 Race idea's

Name: Hunter

Sk1: Concussive Shot; Gives a % per level to "Stun" an enemy when striking them with your "Bow"(Scout)

Sk2: Serpent Sting; Chance to poison on hit.

Sk3 Aspect Of the Cheetah; Increased Movement speed.

Ult: Kill shot; chance to deal 100 extra dmg to enemy on hit.

Notice these are all WoW Skills for the "Hunter" Class.

Name: Dwarven Engineer

Sk1: Disguise; Random chance at spawn to create a disguise((Barrel Model)You can only use pistols, tmp, uzi)

Sk2: Intoxication; Drinks Some of his ale(!0-15sec cooldown)(Heals a small amount of life but cause the player to become "drugged" for a short amount of time.)

Sk3:Dwarven Physique; Spawns Slower with more armor/hp

Ult:Drunken Brawler; If used while "Intoxicated" Gains 100% attack power for as long as he's "drunk"

For the hunter race would you have to buy your own scout? or would you add a skill that would give you one at spawn (kinda like master sniper on wcs1)

and i agree with fatboy on the dwarven engineer, imo you'd spend more time dying while drunk and the ult while drunk wouldn't save you one bit. no point of having %100+ attk as an ultimate if you cant hit anything cuz you're drugged, or the fact that when you're drunk you only gain a little more health. for example, i usually only use heal skills if i take a lot of damage say im down to 11hp, and i'll heal (im assuming intox skill would heal 25hp.) so i'd be at 36hp after and drugged... being hit by 1 or 2 bullets would easily take 36hp and i wouldn't stand a chance cuz i'm drugged. Also, healing while getting shot at would suck cuz then it's like you're screwing yourself over (can't shoot back, or extremely hard to)

i dont mean to completely take apart your idea like that but i just wanted to elaborate what i think is bad about the 2nd race. BUT i would like to see the hunter race on :D

good ideas over-all

A suggestion for the Hunter race would be to remove the Serpent Sting and replace it with something else. I don't know if you've noticed, but the coding for a "poison" skill really doesn't work. Denchei, Lokim Master has a poison skill, and it doesn't do anything. Any race that I've seen with a poison skill doesn't really do anything. So unless you can find one that actually makes you take damage over time, you may want that skill to be replaced.

On the wcs1 server the poison works wonders...i dont know any other race that has poison other than Elvish Knight, it takes 3 dmg a second over a period of time..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eggcracker @ Dec 12 2008, 04:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

On the wcs1 server the poison works wonders...i dont know any other race that has poison other than Elvish Knight, it takes 3 dmg a second over a period of time..

Shinobi has poison, but it might be causing the problem with the link to Death Knight's ultimate. I'll test it out sometime when I'm doing well.

To work around the poison problem couldnt you just use "Fire" and remove soundsfx and fire graphic on the person? therefore only doing damage over time?

Gnome Engineer.

SF1: Can make bombs *Mines(

SF2: Can remove any posion from off the gnome 2 minute cool down.

S3 I don't know anymore ideas?

Sign in to follow this