Sign in to follow this  
Zan

Clan Reform Idea #2

Dear Zan, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU...

Just kidding :P. This is the best idea ever. Notice no sarcasm tags. I would love to see this go in to effect. This is exactly what we need. I also bumped Forums before I bumped this so that it could stay on top. This is moar relevant. I hope they actually take this in to consideration. Even if we don't get the whole thing, at least the Senators would be amazing.

EDIT: Question: How long is a Senator term?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beauutifulchaosx @ Dec 11 2008, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I like it.

Wow.. Thats the first time you have liked an idea of mine =O

This is just a collection of good ideas that many clan members have had.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zan @ Dec 11 2008, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow.. Thats the first time you have liked an idea of mine =O

This is just a collection of good ideas that many clan members have had.

:D Me being one!

The terms are just numbers I quickly thought of, they can be longer or shorter. Caeser's maybe could be 6 months and senators 3 months. Doesnt matter, I'm just getting the general idea out.

I thought the roman system came to an abrupt end? :o Anyways, this sounds like a nice idea that will never get implemented because it is easier for the staff to keep it the way it is or people will get butthurt over losing advisor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (´Vind!care.#AiD @ Dec 12 2008, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I really dont like the idea of new spots at all. A few new JCS' and a new chairman would be good.

I would like to see this new idea be implemented strongly. Although we wouldn't want JCS to be handed out to trolls and people have a very low patience when it comes to helping people. We would wanna find people who have a good temper and people who don't have trouble keeping a thread civil. To be elected a current VP should look at people have a good amount of time on the forums. Then look at their posts/threads and see if they qualify to be whatever rank*. If they're clean and polite enough they should receive JCS or whatever open rank.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LokijC @ Dec 12 2008, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would like to see this new idea be implemented strongly. Although we wouldn't want JCS to be handed out to trolls and people have a very low patience when it comes to helping people. We would wanna find people who have a good temper and people who don't have trouble keeping a thread civil. To be elected a current VP should look at people have a good amount of time on the forums. Then look at their posts/threads and see if they qualify to be whatever rank*. If they're clean and polite enough they should receive JCS or whatever open rank.

You pretty much described me right there. And no, I'm not being an egotistical bastard, I love to help people, I'm almost always lurking the forums, and I try to be as devoted a clan member as I possibly can. I'm not saying make me a JCS right this second, I'd rather worry about more important things than my rank, and there are people that deserve it more than me. I wasn't/am not even an Adviser.

I dont like how adv get cut out. We worked for the posistion and if this system works we just get dumped?

Edit: Now that I read it all I see way to many problems for this to do more good than bad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CuRsed_Y0u @ Dec 12 2008, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Seems like it could be implemented with caution.

Kinda Offtopic: Whatever happened to MOTM?

we are doing it every 2 months, cause we were running out of candidates.

Im pretty sure electing for Ceaser would be corrupt. The only fair way is possibly for Jcs/Adv to choose it but possibly then it could even be corrupt just less chances. The only fair way is probably for the old ceaser to choose the new ceaser.

P2 should always be handling finance. While the ceaser should handle everything else.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Dec 12 2008, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

we are doing it every 2 months, cause we were running out of candidates.

Im pretty sure electing for Ceaser would be corrupt. The only fair way is possibly for Jcs/Adv to choose it but possibly then it could even be corrupt just less chances. The only fair way is probably for the old ceaser to choose the new ceaser.

P2 should always be handling finance. While the ceaser should handle everything else.

I find that keeping P2 only for finance is wrong. In other words we are using P2 just to pay the bills which is totally wrong.

Since P2 is paying the bills he should be kept President of UV (Ceaser). The solution would be get 1 rank just for management (UV Handler). I think this is a reasonable affair that we all can use.

~LoKi

Sign in to follow this