Sign in to follow this  
w33D.Ross

Project

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 11 2008, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No project, your flea infested crotch area is enough to put off a camel!

Hypocrite.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Øpiate @ Dec 11 2008, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

They're both fags.

<3 I sexzd them both <3

FUEL TO THE FIRE- WARNING!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Dec 11 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Situations like this arise due to lack your unwillingness to listen. You have it backwards, sir. Oh, and when has there ever been anything "major" chosen by the community? When has the clan ever really had an influence on major decisions? The last time I can think of was when the new ZM server was put up, and before that, it's just been too long to remember anything.

All decisions have always been made by the JCS and ultimately decided upon by you and P2. Clan members who, you know, make this clan a clan, have never had choice.

Situations like this is why I don't even give a chance to the community as a whole to make a major decision.

If they can prove they can handle it, I will give them a chance. So far, they've got a lot of work.

Those who can handle those situations will be awarded with staff positions.

A faggot is a kind of meatball, a traditional dish in the UK,[1][2] especially the Midlands of England.[3] It is made from meat off-cuts and offal, especially pork.[3] A faggot is traditionally made from pig heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes breadcrumbs. The mixture is shaped in the hand into balls, wrapped round with caul (a membrane from the pig's abdomen), and baked. A similar dish, almôndega, is traditional in Portuga

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 11 2008, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Faggots are like the grossest food ever!!!!!!!

I like oreo's though. ummmm.

you liek oreo's faggots?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH snap post 3333!!!!!