Sign in to follow this  
Bob

What happened at a football game

last Sunday was the Superbowl for my high school. Since this was a big game we decided to tailgate and whatnot. Out team absolutly destroyed the other team. The final score was 26-6. Our mvp rushed for 200 yards.

Anyways the funny part was right about as the games was going to end. Me and about 20+ other people gather at the stairs because we want to rush the field. Before i go any further, let me tell you what i was wearing. I had on a large afro wig. I had an air horn in my right hand, and a 12 pack of pepsi in my left. We were all standing there and there was 3 fat security guards standing there who were obviously going to try to stop us. Everyone was just standing around because no one wanted to go first. then i see that one of my friends had jumped the railing on our right and was half way to the field. I took this as the perfect opportunity. I held my hon high in the air and blasted it as i ran towards the field. I only made it about 3 steps before one on the fat security guards layed my ass out. as i was falling to the ground i dropped my soda and landed on the cement(the whole time i was falling the horn was blasting). I hit the ground and looked up and no one else was moving. Apparently seeing me get tackled made everyone stop.

I wish i could say that i got back up and made a b line for the field, but i was already facing the stands, and i panicked and just ran. Needless to say, everyone was laughing, including me.

Anyone else ever have a run in what a security guard, or any other funny story where they get tackled?

Guest ShadySTDs

When I was younger I was walking home alone from school and this small furry creature kept following me. I turn around get a glimpse of it and it would disappear, this went on for about 10 minutes. Until I got out of site of the school, sick of wondering and being scared of about the weird furry thing. I just screamed out "WHAT DO YOU WANT??" in a quite sweet tender voice it said "YOUR ASS" then this thing ran and tackled me........ It did many, many bad things, things I do not feel like discussing :( All I have is this picture I took of him running at me.

pedobearpics.gif

I was a friends and his mom made coffe. Well I woke up right after him and when I went down stairs I saw he was taking the last of it. So I sprinted my ass over and tackled him and shouted "YOU KILL THE JOE YOU MAKE SOME MOE"

Back in 7th grade when we went to see a baseball game, as batters were switching, two guys from my school threw their shirts off and rushed the field. We cheered them on as they were taken away by security and we were literally yelled at by our principal to STFU.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShadySTD's @ Dec 9 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

When I was younger I was walking home alone from school and this small furry creature kept following me. I turn around get a glimpse of it and it would disappear, this went on for about 10 minutes. Until I got out of site of the school, sick of wondering and being scared of about the weird furry thing. I just screamed out "WHAT DO YOU WANT??" in a quite sweet tender voice it said "YOUR ASS" then this thing ran and tackled me........ It did many, many bad things, things I do not feel like discussing :( All I have is this picture I took of him running at me.

pedobearpics.gif

LOL!!

same thing happened to me yesterday

Did this at the fair, I was a bit drunk and I really wanted to go up the bouncy slide and this one girl was standing guard (yes, a girl, LOL) and I just ran around the front corner and ran up it... Then she turned around and it was a game of cat and mouse because she would try and stop me whichever way I went down. Anyways, I got tackled by a teenage "security guard" for a bouncy slide while I was drunk... =/ Not nearly as cool as getting tackled by a real security guard but her tits were enough padding to make it not hurt. Good times.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Dec 10 2008, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Did this at the fair, I was a bit drunk and I really wanted to go up the bouncy slide and this one girl was standing guard (yes, a girl, LOL) and I just ran around the front corner and ran up it... Then she turned around and it was a game of cat and mouse because she would try and stop me whichever way I went down. Anyways, I got tackled by a teenage "security guard" for a bouncy slide while I was drunk... =/ Not nearly as cool as getting tackled by a real security guard but her tits were enough padding to make it not hurt. Good times.

Ya, i really didn't expect this guy to get me. I had like 3 steps on him, and was wasn't exactly agile.