Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Whats Up With The Surf Lounge?

It won't stay added to my steam list or anything.

Is it down?

Is something wrong?

Erm.

ALSO.

My friend was playing some CS:S Zombie Mod, on this one server, and like, it had something that I thought would be pretty awesome that we could have if it wasn't too expensive.

Like every time a person entered the server, it would check to see if the person has ever been VAC banned, and if they have been it wouldn't let them into the server.

I found it pretty neat, and pretty efficient.

Does anyone know what this program is?

Or if we could get it?

I think we could benefit from it. =)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beauutifulchaosx @ Dec 6 2008, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It won't stay added to my steam list or anything.

Is it down?

Is something wrong?

Erm.

ALSO.

My friend was playing some CS:S Zombie Mod, on this one server, and like, it had something that I thought would be pretty awesome that we could have if it wasn't too expensive.

Like every time a person entered the server, it would check to see if the person has ever been VAC banned, and if they have been it wouldn't let them into the server.

I found it pretty neat, and pretty efficient.

Does anyone know what this program is?

Or if we could get it?

I think we could benefit from it. =)

Doesn't VAC already do that? I'm pretty sure you can't play on VAC servers if you're VAC banned. D:

I think she may mean SteamBans?

Its a third party network that blocks hackers from entering your server. You can also report hackers to them with a demo, and they will be banned from all SteamBans protected servers if deemed guilty.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Dec 6 2008, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

We used it, I don't know why we stopped. BTW, by the end of the weekend, I'm going to start adding maps.

I bow to your magnificence, and will kiss your feet. *IF* you promise to add maps to WCS#2! :D i would be so happy.

Sign in to follow this