Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal King

Guess who is back ^^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Dec 8 2008, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

CC90, Yoda, Dogtown, Master Chief, all did things that negatively effected the clan. They all did these things intentionally in an attempt to hurt our clan. I don't give fuckin 10 chances. EACH OF THOSE PEOPLE HAVE HAD SECOND AND EVEN THIRD CHANCES. I don't care about TTD, he doesn't mean to be abrasive, he just is. He's not even in the same ballpark as the above mentioned. TTD is a funny guy, and he's just a big dumb ass pot head. He never tried or intentionally hurt the clan. He has always been cool with me.

Sorry, just had to say it ---> You don't like MC just because he's not been ALWAYS cool with you? Jeeze, be a scientist. Keep an open mind.

On topic: MC, you play D2 anytime soon? I'll play with you (no homo) o_o

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sketchmaticx @ Dec 8 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Sorry, just had to say it ---> You don't like MC just because he's not been ALWAYS cool with you? Jeeze, be a scientist. Keep an open mind.

On topic: MC, you play D2 anytime soon? I'll play with you (no homo) o_o

My mind is plenty open. I just don't open it for people that don't deserve it AKA MC.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 8 2008, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You changed Bios, I used to have so much respect for you. We had great talks, you used to teach me the ropes of responsible admining, all that stuff.

What happened to you.

You know what happened to me. People like yourself made me angry and unable to put up with your bullshit. I don't care what kind of game you want to play with the rest of the community, you can't bullshit a bullshitter.

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Sometimes I don't speak too bright

but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Just for the lulz

Anyhoo welcome back.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 8 2008, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

To be honest with you buddy, and I mean this in the BEST possible way. You need to stop being so paranoid, and start remembering wear the water runs.

You are a fuckin joke MC. Don't be coming in my WCS or I will ban you.

Guest some fag

Really, MC? You don't have a brother, as you've told me many times in the past. You said, sometime around when I first met you, that you were an only child living in Canada after moving there from somewhere in the UK (or the other way around).

Trying to kiss up to Bios, I see... While I hate Bios's school-girl type grudges, I hope I'm not the only one who can see straight through your crap.

It's true what he's saying. You said you had a brother, well is it true? Pics? Baby pics? Or you're just lying your way out, again. I'm not taking sides here, just asking proofs.

lol

Welcome back I guess I joined the clan after all your shit went down...

I guess the leaders forgot what the "perma" means in the permaban....

But anyways I do not know you enough to decide on what I think of you... so far I like your sigs.

I have two brothers actually Zeus, so I don't know where you got that only child stuff from. Also I moved from Canada to UK.

To what you said about Bios, I am here, not to cause trouble, and not to make or keep enemies. I am here to start a fresh. I respect you more than anybody from this community Zeus, but please don't start saying shit like that.

To Bulldog, you can now ask the JCS of this clan, I have been cleared of the charges I had on me, also Junzou asked for my past to not be brought up here so please stick to the topic.

Zeus, can you accept my x-fire so you and I can talk, I'd like to sort this small mis-understanding out.

Guest some fag

In the past you always told me, and led me to believe that you were an only child. Now you're saying you have two brothers.

That and the Master Chief, Silent Assassin, and Abyss have all been the same person every time I ever talked to them in game or over Xfire.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 9 2008, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have two brothers actually Zeus, so I don't know where you got that only child stuff from. Also I moved from Canada to UK.

To what you said about Bios, I am here, not to cause trouble, and not to make or keep enemies. I am here to start a fresh. I respect you more than anybody from this community Zeus, but please don't start saying shit like that.

To Bulldog, you can now ask the JCS of this clan, I have been cleared of the charges I had on me, also Junzou asked for my past to not be brought up here so please stick to the topic.

Zeus, can you accept my x-fire so you and I can talk, I'd like to sort this small mis-understanding out.

Well I still don't like you. So fuck you.