Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal King

Guess who is back ^^

Hey guys. Its Master Chief. Finally managed to move house and get the internet back.

I am now in the clan uk:Legions but I am still in love with your dust2 server lol. So look for me uk:L Hannibal King.

Its been a while, so I hope you don't all still have a massivly biased opinion about me.

How is everyone? I see this community is still growing loads!

Yeah he pulled some epic shit with that but if my memory serves me, he also has donated probably like $500 total, almost single-handedly keeping the clan afloat at one point.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Dec 4 2008, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

THE master chief? The one who gave out the Rcon code to yoda? Am I right? Wasn't your other name Shadow phoenix?

I don't know what to say.

Lord yoda had JCS which he abused with it and gave rcon to some guy. The "guy" went on a banning spree.

I don't think mast chief had anything to do with it..

heyo :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Dec 4 2008, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

THE master chief? The one who gave out the Rcon code to yoda? Am I right? Wasn't your other name Shadow phoenix?

I don't know what to say.

im pretty sure shadow phoenix is Spartan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Dec 4 2008, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats it.

Wasn't this guys other name Mista Nuffles?

No nuffles was another person(pretty sure) i cant remember what his other name was.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Dec 4 2008, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No, im pretty sure Shadow Pheonix was another guy.

Spartan was not the spartan that got kicked.

For sure.

Spartan was once co-leader(Or something like that) after he was gone he changed his name to shadow phoenix.

This is the guy with deep pockets. Hopefully you aren't as much of an ass anymore, either way I'm willing to give you yet another chance assuming you don't try to buy your way through everything with money. (Which was appreciated btw, still, the asshole bit.)

Anyways, hey there. :]

Guest Fohacidal

I see what you did there, I got my eye on you...