Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal King

Guess who is back ^^

Guest some fag

Wow... Ok...

Master Chief = Abyss

Shadow Phoenix = Spartan, the one who was kicked out by P2 after donating 1000 bucks in one month, and co-founded the clan back when it was a Halo clan.

Mista Nuffles = A long time member who was butt buddies with sparten112.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Dec 7 2008, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow... Ok...

Master Chief = Abyss

Shadow Phoenix = Spartan, the one who was kicked out by P2 after donating 1000 bucks in one month, and co-founded the clan back when it was a Halo clan.

Wait....halo?

can somebody fill me in on the history of this clan? or make a thread about it, cuz as a new member knowing nothing of how UV started and where it's been, i'd like to know, not out of anger that no one tells me, but out of curiousity...

and all the ups and downs, you can use real or fake names i dont care, just a full wrap up of UV.

though i dont know you at all hannibal, welcome :D nice to see a new old face around here

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOSBrigade @ Dec 5 2008, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Osht, he back.

i lol'd.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 5 2008, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

\some bi-sexual guy called Lipgloss\

I also lol'd. I remember this guy clearly.

Im off by like 48 hours but why aren't I on that list you made? :o

Fohadical, there was only one. Me, I was Silent Assassin, and Master Chief, also Venom.

Fox I don't know why you still seem to have a problem with me, and you obviously didn't read any of my posts. I completely forgot you hold a grudge like a teenage girl though. Can you just drop it and start a fresh like me, and everyone else is trying to.

To Zeus, I wasn't Abyss, Abyss was my little brother, who for some reason joined this clan for me the second time after be-friending Coinstar on the old WCS server before it was widely used.

hey Chaos. You won't know me, but most of the guys as you can see do. I'm the British guy that does the best Donald duck impression ever, and can try and make a laugh out of any situation :D

Fohacidal, do you remember on surf when you and wookie kept killing me, and I just squawk really loud at you, and after that we all were mates after that lol.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 7 2008, 04:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fohadical, there was only one. Me, I was Silent Assassin, and Master Chief, also Venom.

Fohacidal, do you remember on surf when you and wookie kept killing me, and I just squawk really loud at you, and after that we all were mates after that lol.

Well you know what I meant, I was going for the multiple "halo themed names"

And yea I remember, Im pretty sure I remember the map to, with the watermelons and whatnot. Then we camped jail and all was well, except we had to keep killing you because you didnt know how to SWITCH TEAMS lulz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eggcracker @ Dec 7 2008, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wait....halo?

can somebody fill me in on the history of this clan? or make a thread about it, cuz as a new member knowing nothing of how UV started and where it's been, i'd like to know, not out of anger that no one tells me, but out of curiousity...

and all the ups and downs, you can use real or fake names i dont care, just a full wrap up of UV.

though i dont know you at all hannibal, welcome :D nice to see a new old face around here

=(UV)= started as a Halo clan I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure it started with Spartan (not sparten) and P2. That's how I think it happened, although I'm not totally sure. Someone should write a book because there's probably enough history in =(UV)= to make a short book.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 7 2008, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Haha yes, great times. I've sent a PM to Phoenix2 about getting unbanned, but so far still nothing.

Going to have to do that through Xfire or some other means of communication. Trust me.

Phoenix2 and I had a massive conversation on x-fire about =(UV)='s history back when I was in charge or recruitment.

I'm sure it was posted up here by me at one point, so I suggest it is searched for and posted. It was literally around an hour conversation with 95% of the words coming from Phoenix2 :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Going to have to do that through Xfire or some other means of communication. Trust me.

He never accepts my invites, he's never on vent. There isn't any other way when he just blanks me 24/7.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 7 2008, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Phoenix2 and I had a massive conversation on x-fire about =(UV)='s history back when I was in charge or recruitment.

I'm sure it was posted up here by me at one point, so I suggest it is searched for and posted. It was literally around an hour conversation with 95% of the words coming from Phoenix2 :P

He never accepts my invites, he's never on vent. There isn't any other way when he just blanks me 24/7.

No worry, he arises only once in a blue moon.

The only person he seems to talk to accordingly is fox.

So your pretty much stuck in the cattle ranch with the rest of us.

Enjoy your stay.

We have cookies and branding irons.

Also, i do remember that donald the duck voice, that was very good.

Made my day when i used to be a surfer.

Master Chief, you know you are permbanned. Get the fuck out and stay out. Nobody likes you. I do hold a grudge against stupid douche bags like yourself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Dec 6 2008, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dont bad talk mista nuffles he was the shit just like politley owned (left a LONG time ago)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Dec 7 2008, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Master Chief, you know you are permbanned. Get the fuck out and stay out. Nobody likes you. I do hold a grudge against stupid douche bags like yourself.

Damn Bios i love your avatar House ftw and you dont take kindly to MC huh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Dec 8 2008, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Get the fuck out and stay out. Nobody likes you.

I'm sorry fox, what!, have you read any posts made by anyone apart from yourself.

Most people here are trying to give a second chance, and are welcoming him back.

Your going on a rant, stop it.

I never really say this often. So mark it. Grow up.

Stop holding the grudge, and if you will, you must have the best of reasons as to why you will hold it.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Dec 7 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lolfail

Im gonna be making a huge post concerning this later this afternoon...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Dec 8 2008, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

As of right now bios you are just raising your warning level.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Dec 7 2008, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hmm, perhaps someone needs a timeout in the corner? If someone could explain the situation from both sides, I'd be happy. As for now, comments like that aren't doing anything my friend.

Hey dude! Cool to hear from you

edit: I think he should be allowed to be here. I always had so much fun with this little fucker. SKA 4 life foo lol jk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 8 2008, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No, just me. Waffle sort of came with me. Then others joined, don't think Yoda was in sKa at all.

yoda wasn't. he just blew us on the side lines. waffle was such a homo back then. then he got better. waffle and i both still where the tags just for lawls