Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal King

Guess who is back ^^

Pheonix dude what is your problem with me? You and me were best buds, and as soon as the rumor spread, you turned into a zombie horde monster with talons. So stop listening to the rumors, and listen to the guy you always used to love having a laugh with [aka me]

Thanks for the welcome back any ways guys. I have grown up a bit since when I left, I am now a father of an 11month old boy named Jason. Also working full time and doing a collage course. It does mean less time for computer and stuff, but a big impact on my maturity levels.

Apreciate the things about the money, I have a little more than that now though oPiate :D

I'm not going to try and buy my way anywhere, as I'm sure even if I wanted to, George wouldn't let me :P

Also, to clear stuff up for the newer and older additions. I had no part to play in the RCON crap, I also warned Pheonix2 not to let Yoda get JCS, as he told me previously that was his plan. Of course, I wasn't believed then.

But yeah, Yoda tryed to give me the RCON, I refused to play any part, and he gave it to another douche bag named MaShadow, who did all the crap. Because Yoda left at the same time as me, I got all the blame thrusted on me, which led to my already bad reputation to fall even further.

Obviously since then I have grown up and cleaned up my attitude, so I hope, once again you can all learn to respect and perhaps be-friend me like old times.

EDIT: Also could my Master Chief account please get unbanned so I don't need to get all my posts back -.-

EDIT 2: To Contract Killer, You don't know me, or what I am like, or how certain memebers of this community used to treat me, even before I left both times. So before you start saying shit like "Thanks for the $500" that has already been and gone, and Pheonix2 took it off my status out of dignity, not pathetic childishness like you are showing.

On a clean sheet Contract, before you start anything else. I'm not a douche bag, and I bring nothing but excitement to the house or server I am on, you can ask any of the guys I used to game with on here. Even some that didn't use to like me, did when I returned to the servers a few months back. So, on a new lead Contract, I apologise for the insults above, but yeah, don't talk to me about things you don't understand in the future. kthxbi.

Nifer, I love you :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 5 2008, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Pheonix dude what is your problem with me? You and me were best buds, and as soon as the rumor spread, you turned into a zombie horde monster with talons. So stop listening to the rumors, and listen to the guy you always used to love having a laugh with [aka me]

Thanks for the welcome back any ways guys. I have grown up a bit since when I left, I am now a father of an 11month old boy named Jason. Also working full time and doing a collage course. It does mean less time for computer and stuff, but a big impact on my maturity levels.

Apreciate the things about the money, I have a little more than that now though oPiate :D

I'm not going to try and buy my way anywhere, as I'm sure even if I wanted to, George wouldn't let me :P

Also, to clear stuff up for the newer and older additions. I had no part to play in the RCON crap, I also warned Pheonix2 not to let Yoda get JCS, as he told me previously that was his plan. Of course, I wasn't believed then.

But yeah, Yoda tryed to give me the RCON, I refused to play any part, and he gave it to another douche bag named MaShadow, who did all the crap. Because Yoda left at the same time as me, I got all the blame thrusted on me, which led to my already bad reputation to fall even further.

Obviously since then I have grown up and cleaned up my attitude, so I hope, once again you can all learn to respect and perhaps be-friend me like old times.

EDIT: Also could my Master Chief account please get unbanned so I don't need to get all my posts back -.-

EDIT 2: To Contract Killer, You don't know me, or what I am like, or how certain memebers of this community used to treat me, even before I left both times. So before you start saying shit like "Thanks for the $500" that has already been and gone, and Pheonix2 took it off my status out of dignity, not pathetic childishness like you are showing.

On a clean sheet Contract, before you start anything else. I'm not a douche bag, and I bring nothing but excitement to the house or server I am on, you can ask any of the guys I used to game with on here. Even some that didn't use to like me, did when I returned to the servers a few months back. So, on a new lead Contract, I apologise for the insults above, but yeah, don't talk to me about things you don't understand in the future. kthxbi.

So prove it you can be a good guy. And we'll be butt buddies once again. :lol:

Haha dude I am trying my best.

Just does my grill in when people don't know the story, and go by the rabbles say all the time. I was expecting you to have my back on this when it happened, but it went the complete other way. Is Project Mayhem still in UV by the way?

Still remember the old gang.

Me

Nifer

Project

Bob

Phoenix

Fetus

Kelso

Zeus

Just doing so much random crap on the zombie servers. Like on the escape maps and stuff haha ^^ I've been and made a lot of clans, and still nothing comes close to the experiences from here. I was a bit gutted when I saw the old faces have been and gone since I left. Bit of a blow back, but still going strong as ever.

Well problem is, we still remember you as an Admin abuser in the zmod and each time someone reported you, you bitched at them (flaming etc). I do remember that. Did you grow up? Accepting the fact that you are doing something wrong and fix it? Time will tell, and your acts too.

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...entry9099

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...amp;#entry42450

But yoda, he was a real shit, I will never pardon him. You should get on vent, I kinda miss your British accent.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Dec 5 2008, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well problem is, we still remember you as an Admin abuser in the zmod and each time someone reported you, you bitched at them (flaming etc). I do remember that. Did you grow up? Accepting the fact that you are doing something wrong and fix it? Time will tell, and your acts too.

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...entry9099

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...amp;#entry42450

But yoda, he was a real shit, I will never pardon him. You should get on vent, I kinda miss your British accent.

What about my British accent?

Anyway, i wasn't in the original gang, but i was around when all the shit hit the fan.

Well, lets hope that a new leaf has turned.

Plus, we need more people from Britain in here :D

Phoenix you can't point fingers at a guy defending his corner. When I first joined, hell ya, first admin I had ever had. Power went right to my head. But the second time I joined, you weren't still here at the time Phoenix, I was accused once, by some bi-sexual guy called Lipgloss I think [not an insult by the way, he was actually bi] and I was accused. I didn't flame, but I fought my corner.

I think that was a big problem higher ranking members had with me when I used to be here, was that I never used to take shit from anybody, even leaders [regrettably] because if somebody said something to me, and it was genually wrong, then I would defend myself, which usually led to further disputes. But that is water under the bridge so lets not talk about that.

Since working full time, and becoming a dad. I have realized one glorious truth "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" basically meaning if the guy in charge says jump, you jump and ask how high. Hands down I respect and abide by that rule now.

Yes Wookie that is me, good times on the surf server :P You, Foh and I :D

DJKvesper I doubt I will be welcomed back with opens, but if the higher ups deem it ok, I wouldn't mind hanging around for a while, then see what happens.

SOSBrigade, I hope that was a good o shit, because you and I never had any disputes, I'd like to keep it that way and get to know you as I know the other guys ^^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Dec 4 2008, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats it.

Wasn't this guys other name Mista Nuffles?

i know mista nuffles in real life hes 16 tall has a mustache and is indian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Dec 5 2008, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Sup.

Lipgloss, he was fuckin annoying.

Yep, I do remember him. And MasterChief, if you can rejoin or stay on the forums, i'll keep an eye out on you. Ceiling Phoenix is watching you.

I remember Master Chief and his british accent. He was alright, funny guy on the wcs server.

But if he really was Toad, he was totally trying to bitch me out like, a month or two ago about how long I've been on the server

Doubt it was me then dude, not been on the WCS server in ages due to the fact I got hit with a ban stick when Yoda decided to be a douche with the RCON password. [This story has already been told so I won't go over it again]

Only server I have had any access too since my 'retirement' is the dd2 server, which I haven't ever seen you on lol.

But you are right, my British accent is amazing, as is my Donald duck voice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 5 2008, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Umm, lets see, you were supposed to screen me, then you got banned at the same time Yoda and such parties did, so yes, I at least do know you somewhat, and your other account/name was silent assassin, pretty sure you used to be JCS too.

From what I've read and heard though you were also mashadow, and never objected to it. And I still don't like the fact that you sad UV was inferior or sucked dick or something along those lines, and your other clans (UG) were better, yet you come back.

So, for know I will see what others say and how you act.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 5 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Doubt it was me then dude, not been on the WCS server in ages due to the fact I got hit with a ban stick when Yoda decided to be a douche with the RCON password. [This story has already been told so I won't go over it again]

Only server I have had any access too since my 'retirement' is the dd2 server, which I haven't ever seen you on lol.

But you are right, my British accent is amazing, as is my Donald duck voice.

Your the shit dude, wonder where you had gone off to, been a good couple of months now...

Yea its been a little while, what with the baby and all.

Contract I am NOT MaShadow, he is a cold, selfish asshole who delights in ruining others times on the internet. When we left UG and formed FeaR, MaShadow took it under his wing to IP ban everyone, and hack those he could's steam/paypal/e-mail etc.

I denied being him several times, and if the logs were checked you would see both his IP and steam ID are some what different from mine.

If you wish to find him, be my guest and go to www.or-gaming.com which is where he is in charge now, you can find out the truth from him if you must, but leave me out of your judgements.

If I eventually get unbanned from everything but dd2 [which I'm not banned on] I'll come play again and get active once more. Until then, the forums will suffice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 4 2008, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hey guys. Its Master Chief. Finally managed to move house and get the internet back.

I am now in the clan uk:Legions but I am still in love with your dust2 server lol. So look for me uk:L Hannibal King.

Its been a while, so I hope you don't all still have a massivly biased opinion about me.

How is everyone? I see this community is still growing loads!

Master Chief, as in Silent Assassin?!

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Dec 6 2008, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ya that's him.

Negatory, wrong MC man

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Dec 6 2008, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Huh? There is only one MC.

Im pretty sure there were two