Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

More Skins!

Guest Phoenix2

I just added two more forum skins to our collection, Black Crystals and Blue Darkness, Blue being my new favorite. tongue.gif I tried doing Kelso's job of editing the logo of Blue Darkness, which I failed. I suck at Photoshop. Black Crystals was added cause of it's sleek design and wash-off of Windows Vista. It is also for the rare few that prefer lighter-colored designs.

Hope ya guys like 'em!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tyler @ Aug 13 2007, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

GOD DAMN IT WHY CANT WE HAVE MASTER CHEIF ON THE BANNER ! just kiddin nice job wink.gif

Tyler give phoenix another 100 dollars and he will put master chief in the banner. smile.gif

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltaPonch @ Aug 15 2007, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Tyler give phoenix another 100 dollars and he will put master chief in the banner. smile.gif

MC in the banner... Now that would be just straight up retarded.

And Jesus, Tyler, there are better games than Halo... You're a fucking billboard...

Anyway, the site does look nice... Don't know if it was worth the money, but its cool.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 16 2007, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

MC in the banner... Now that would be just straight up retarded.

And Jesus, Tyler, there are better games than Halo... You're a fucking billboard...

Anyway, the site does look nice... Don't know if it was worth the money, but its cool.

i like halo and all but mc in banner will not be good

instead lets have.....

a

PHOENIX

AND

CHEESECAKE!!! lawl LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL biggrin.gif

btw the blue darkness is so bright

good job p2

i love you as i do to everyone else