Sign in to follow this  
Surukei

The Shocker Uprising

Something has happened! *Cue MGS sound*

It seems that Shocker, everyone's favorite admin, has found a way to let his body parts and belongings play on the Warcraft #2 server. I was curious if this counted as multiplaying, and if it's even allowed? If someone could get back to me on this, I'd appreciate it. It just seemed unfair. I mean, who knows if Shockers Flimsy Dick and Shockers Virginity were telling eachother where the other players were from spectator mode you know? Maybe I'm off base.

Pics for proof:

shockeras6.jpg

shocker2vw5.jpg

shocker3hb1.jpg

shocker4sn9.jpg

96130427ke7.jpg

w1024.png

<strike>Temp bans requested.</strike> Pwned.

When I entered I waited one round, kicked everyone who had that name and when they came back wondering why they were kicked I told them to change their name or the NEXT round I was laying out bans. They all changed their names.

Something needs to be done about this Shocker business in general.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Llethander (Panda) @ Nov 27 2008, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

96130427ke7.jpg

w1024.png

Pwned.

When I entered I waited one round, kicked everyone who had that name and when they came back wondering why they were kicked I told them to change their name or the NEXT round I was laying out bands. They all changed their names.

Something needs to be done about this Shocker business in general.

>>

<Agrees with panda this shit is getting outta hand. <this has not changed.

who cares if multiple people have shocker in their name quit being little douches. Most of us have =(UV)= in our names right. Just look at it as a fucking clan reading shit like this makes me want to punch people. Its embarrassing how you guys take jokes.

I do agree something has to be done about the whole Shocker business in general, but i mean, we can't convince everyone to be nice to him, even if we tried.

Shocker is my friend but sit in a server as someone not yourself and see how he can be sometimes while playing. HE can abuse admin or just be annoying and mic spam. Also fuck with people as well. Trust me its not UV harassment you should see how majority of the retards you let in the clan as well as the jackasses you give admin to. I wish every game played automatically recorded and you didnt have to miss anything. Oreo there is so much shit that goes on here which is way out of hand but no you focus on jackasses changing names to make fun. I have seen admins change peoples in-game names to shit like I am a FAG or I blow Dicks. Maybe you guys should focus more in-game cuz i see players being more watchful than our actual so called leaders.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Peter Pan @ Nov 27 2008, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Trust me its not UV harassment you should see how majority of the retards you let in the clan as well as the jackasses you give admin to.

No, it's disrespect and harassment of a UV member. It's uncalled for and completely unwanted on our servers.

I had to deal with the 2+ hour bash fest on the mic of Shocker last time and because of that I have Zero-Tolerance where it comes to this kind of thing. I don't consider it a joke and I don't find it funny.

Truthfully, i found it to be funny, but that doesn't mean i think it is appropriate.

I do think this needs to be stopped, but how? as you can see, nearly half the server did it.

there is no way i remember UV before OREO and all these douche admins when fox.bios was just an admin the game was fun we all laughed played and just had fun. I hear bitching and crying more than anything now. Fatboy i know you remember when everyone got along and UV members were like besties the servers and clans were the shit. Then it became all about having power and giving money. No one cares about the members if they aren't paying.

Sure, it's fun for you, but it won't be had at a clan members expense. And no, it's not about having power and giving money, that's just what you want to believe since you can't acknowledge the fact that this was wrong.

Honestly, this is how i see it...

What did Shocker do to alienate so many people? This type of thing doesn't happen often or not at all, so we can only assume that these people are targeting Shocker. But I have to ask what did Shocker do to warrant being targeted like this. I mean he must have done something, things like this don't just happen out of the blue.

WEll if you read what i previously said he has abused admin and when someone does something he dont like he calls them out on it and torments them by mic and admin. I swear to God himself this has happened more than once. Not trying to sound rude btw fatboy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Peter Pan @ Nov 27 2008, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WEll if you read what i previously said he has abused admin and when someone does something he dont like he calls them out on it and torments them by mic and admin. I swear to God himself this has happened more than once. Not trying to sound rude btw fatboy.

That's why you report admin abuse, not harass him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Peter Pan @ Nov 27 2008, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Trust me its not UV harassment you should see how majority of the retards you let in the clan as well as the jackasses you give admin to.

Then point out the retards/jackasses and complain about them. Like oreo said we have a complain section for a reason.

Honestly if you think the people we let in are retards than post it during the applications when they post it up.

As a clan member you have your share in the community.

Now that i think about it, i think that Shocker is targeted because of his reactions. I mean, he may not be that best admin, but I have never really seen him abuse admin. The thing is Shocker reacts to every little thing, and that is why the server regulars do what they do. That and probably because they dont like him very much.

But, if Shocker stops reacting to their taunts and whatnot, they will likely stop. Because no reaction = no fun.

And if people continue to harass Shocker he can bring it to someone else to handle it for him.

I Agree with fatboy for once Tho after hearing from panda what happened lasttime in great detail I have to wonder just what shocker did that anyone would think he deserves this I mean yeah at times he can get annoying but he is a =(UV)= Member and that demands atleast a little respect on our severs.

And as long as shocker has had his admins I do think someone would have posted if he was abusing his admins. He TRYS to make the game fun tho I will admit alotta time he does more harm then good but he atleast trys.((Note I am going on no sleep for a day and a half while typing this and am heading to bed so meh))