Sign in to follow this  
exposedsoul

Hello free wireless internet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Nov 24 2008, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

how much was that?

For the stores around me, the average was about $70 bucks.

That's pretty sweet. Too bad my parents shell out $15 a month for our crappy DSL already. I live in kind of an old folks neighborhood though, so not a lot of wireless networks.

----------------

Now playing: Sublime - Seed

via FoxyTunes

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marvin @ Nov 24 2008, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Stealing is wrong, asshole.

And you're a bitch, newbie.

First off: It's Leeching, not stealing. In most cases you can't pull enough bandwidth over wireless to cause the network you're leeching from any problems.

Second off: If they're not smart enough to have at LEAST the WEP encryption or their MAC filter enabled then they deserve the leechers they attract.

Guest Marvin (Banned)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Llethander (Panda) @ Nov 25 2008, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

First off: It's Leeching, not stealing. In most cases you can't pull enough bandwidth over wireless to cause the network you're leeching from any problems.

Second off: If they're not smart enough to have at LEAST the WEP encryption or their MAC filter enabled then they deserve the leechers they attract.

People's ignornance of technology is no excuse to take something that doesn't belong to you.

A lot of ISPs limit bandwidth per month, smaller plans have smaller bandwidth (sometimes only 2 gigs) you leeching may push that over making that person have to pay more money.

If you're too poor to afford your own ISP account, it's about time you get your welfare ass of the Internet, for the price of that wireless card you could have easily have paid for your first month.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marvin @ Nov 25 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

People's ignornance of technology is no excuse to take something that doesn't belong to you.

A lot of ISPs limit bandwidth per month, smaller plans have smaller bandwidth (sometimes only 2 gigs) you leeching may push that over making that person have to pay more money.

If you're too poor to afford your own ISP account, it's about time you get your welfare ass of the Internet, for the price of that wireless card you could have easily have paid for your first month.

What's one month compared to the unlimited months of free internet you'll have for $70?

And yes, I believe people's ignorance of technology is an excuse to take something that doesn't belong to you, especially shit that travels in the air, unprotected, say WiFi.

Guest starscream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marvin @ Nov 25 2008, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

shutup marvin quit being a melvin,

who says i dont have my own ISP? sometimes i just wardrive and connect to random unsecured APs when i need to conduct business on the internets (which is a series of tubes by the way) of a less scrupulous nature

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marvin @ Nov 25 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Actually, I got it for free. And there is no law against using a wireless network that is left open.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Nov 25 2008, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

shutup marvin quit being a melvin,

who says i dont have my own ISP? sometimes i just wardrive and connect to random unsecured APs when i need to conduct business on the internets (which is a series of tubes by the way) of a less scrupulous nature

In other words

pirate-6.jpg

YAAAARRRRR, WE HAS COM 4 UR INTERNETZ!111!!