Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Need Halp

Guest ShadySTDs

I generally have a male cat spray piss in my face... It works most of the time!

Because we don't live in igloos. Get a wood stove, keeps a house nice and toasty. My family is getting one next week, everything that we can pre-install is installed.

L U L Z. Never laugh at Canada again. My heater went out once. And my room has 2 outside walls so it got preaty chilly. I just got 2 blankets and wrapped myself with my door closed. The heat stayed in my room and it got bearable.

Plastic any windows//places heat can easily escape buy a nice electric heater to warm thy self and buy some cocoz and drank it while cuttling next to thy womans under teh blanket and try not to breath the cold air in while getting own3d on the wcs1 serv.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnarchyX6942 @ Nov 22 2008, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I managed to furbish a heater out of my case. I popped off the side and set it inside my "blanket tent" and then started to run FC2's benchmarkings to keep it warm.

Epic! Epic I say!

Layer yourself up in pants/jackets and wear a scarf, those things are lifesavers when stuck in below freezing weather. You'll be able to fap without freezing yourself with cold hands in no time!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Nov 22 2008, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Two Words: North Face

1 better word:

Carhartt

The most dependable, warm shit you will EVER wear, and I know, I hunt, and you sure as hell need warm stuff. Have had my coat, overalls, and stocking cap for over 6 years and still works great, been through alot of winters shoveling snow too...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Nov 23 2008, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1 better word:

Carhartt

The most dependable, warm shit you will EVER wear, and I know, I hunt, and you sure as hell need warm stuff. Have had my coat, overalls, and stocking cap for over 6 years and still works great, been through alot of winters shoveling snow too...

This is also true. I have a thermal lined hoodie ($70) from Carhartt. Best hoodie I've ever bought. Warm as ever especially under an L.L. Bean or North Face jacket.

I've actually been meaning to get this jacket for a while now, but no money atm:

http://www.carhartt.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...ategoryId=10928

carhartt is the shit to keep u warm i got like 2 of their coats and ive never been warmer in anything else

last night i was out til about 5 am in like 20 degree weather and i was as warm as i would be inside of a house, it was great