Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

Mah Jeep Pt. 2

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Nov 17 2008, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fuck yea my next car ha.(DREAM)

Don't ever post on these forums again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Nov 17 2008, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

A little something I saw at work today...

Photo058.jpg

Photo059.jpg

Photo060.jpg

Photo061.jpg

Photo062.jpg

Photo063.jpg

I was halfway tempted to vandalize the fuck out of this thing, because if you're stupid enough to drive a car like this to a GROCERY STORE, then you deserve to have it dinged the fuck up and keyed to Hell and back.

But pretty awesome to see, nonetheless.

Wow who the fuck parks a car that nice next to a fucking CART RETURN. Where people try to push their carts in from long distances as competitions.

Fucking R TARD.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Nov 17 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Suck on a big 1 fag.

I have picture proof that you did just that...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Succulent Meats @ Nov 17 2008, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow who the fuck parks a car that nice next to a fucking CART RETURN. Where people try to push their carts in from long distances as competitions.

Fucking R TARD.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Nov 17 2008, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Kyle, your Jeep is like falling apart dude lmao.

That's the best kind of Jeep! All it needs is a little bit of elbow grease.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Nov 17 2008, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Maybe you should stop posting Zeus. People like you about as much as they like Chronx.

All I can say is: "Wow"...

But really, I must ask you this- since when? Pretty sure, even with the amount of people who hate me, I'm liked far better than Chronx. I'm sure some could argue that I'm more liked than even you, the almighty "fox.Bios". Just saying that name gives me the chills... You're so cool Bios. I wish I could be you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Nov 16 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have to take pics of mt jeep on my phone b/c I don't own a camera...

img00120ze1.jpg

img00117ip8.jpgimg00118am8.jpg

Ill come by and edit this post with more pics through out the week.

Edit: I took my jeep for night driving and right when I pull into my neighborhood, one of my hoses breaks, and dropes all of the antifreeze fluide D:

Is that rust???? shits kyle fix up the engine.. imma have to get picks of mine up blow some minds

Guest some fag

My neighbor has a early to mid '80s Jeep CJ-7 that, I *think*, he's willing to part with for less than a thousand. Might consider that here in a year or so... He's had it for sale for a long time, but never found anyone to buy it. I might check it out in the next few days and see what needs to be done.

And Kyle, we need pictures, pictures, pictures... Of the whole thing as well as the rest.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fiasco @ Nov 17 2008, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Soft tops ftw. Btw you need to do some interior work on that puppie... wires out of the bottom of the dash isnt very attractive.

Those wires belong to the radio... which isn't there. *sigh*

And zues I'm trying to take pics on my phone , and uploading them, but its a pain in the ass...

Guest some fag

?

Why not put them on your computer after taking them? That's what I do... Or do you not have a memory card or anything?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Nov 18 2008, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I got owned by my parents saturday and they banned me from my computer..

I have the sidekick lx, so that's how I'm posting on the forums.

LOL. My mom tries to ban me from the computer sometimes, but it never seems to work out for her...

Guest some fag

Well then... I guess we'll just have to wait then... When can you use your computer again?

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Nov 17 2008, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

When I find my labtop...

I don't know my mom is a little pissed off. Ill give it untill friday.

La*p*top.

Guest some fag

lol naw...

I'm sure he can afford a radio- it's just it's an open top Jeep for the time being, and is in the process of being (somewhat) restored.