Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

Mah Jeep Pt. 2

Guest Fohacidal

That is one sexy fucking jeep dude, but what is with the last picture of just the water?

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Nov 16 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That's fucking awesome. My roommate's got a jeep like that. :D

Thanks! Get some pictures of that bitch for me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Nov 16 2008, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That is one sexy fucking jeep dude, but what is with the last picture of just the water?

Thank you, also- I don't know... It was just a picture of what I happened to be in at the time.

Looking to get a 4.5-5.5" lift soon, but it will be about 1,500 bucks, and I'm also looking into some fiberglass pre-runner fenders with a 4" bulge so I don't have issues with rubbing.

Going to disconnect my front sway-bar to get more flex next time I take a "flex"-shot.

Guest Fohacidal

Ah, just thought it was really out of place, but ya, that jeep in those pics is pretty much the epitomy of manliness, makes me want to go out and buy one.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Nov 16 2008, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ah, just thought it was really out of place, but ya, that jeep in those pics is pretty much the epitomy of manliness, makes me want to go out and buy one.

lol

There are much more "manly" Jeeps out there than mine...

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Nov 16 2008, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol

There are much more "manly" Jeeps out there than mine...

Kinda meant the mud to, but your Jeep is pretty high up there in my list...

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Nov 16 2008, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nice jeep you got there.

I got a jeep too. Its a cj5.

OH!!! POST PICTURES NAO.

I don't care if it runs or not- post some pictures... And your Blazer as well... These forums needs an automotive forum.

Would just need to ban Chronx from it first thing... And yes, I'm hoping he's color-blind.

Wow! Very nice. I like the Fender Flares you got there! I am also fond of that color, the green not the mud, although the mud does add a great manlier touch!

I have to take pics of mt jeep on my phone b/c I don't own a camera...

img00120ze1.jpg

img00117ip8.jpgimg00118am8.jpg

Ill come by and edit this post with more pics through out the week.

Edit: I took my jeep for night driving and right when I pull into my neighborhood, one of my hoses breaks, and dropes all of the antifreeze fluide D:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Nov 17 2008, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ye we do rly need a automotive forum. Would just need to ban Chronx from it first thing... And yes, I'm hoping he's color-blind. Wow zues, that was harsh. Any ways nice jeep.

Do you not know how to quote??

And anyways, nice clean jeep you got there Zeus. =]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Nov 16 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

img00120ze1.jpg

that jeep....its just staring..like in a "fuck with me, i dare you" type way....

nice jeeps guys

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypercore @ Nov 16 2008, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Do you not know how to quote??

And anyways, nice clean jeep you got there Zeus. =]

Thank you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fiasco @ Nov 16 2008, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nice, could do some damage with that

I built a CJ-7 jeep... old school

Post some pictures, man! CJ-7s are the shit; my neighbor has an '81, I believe... It's whatever the last year was that they manufactured them with the V8.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Nov 16 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

img00120ze1.jpg

Sweet- that's the same thing I did... I have a 2MP camera on my phone, so it's all good, but yeah, it's no problem.

I love the CJ series of Jeeps- pretty much spawned the world's most popular off-road vehicles.

That's one thing I need to get. A winch... That and a new bumper to accommodate it. You should unwind that bitch and reel it in so it's coiled. The way you have it now will weaken the cable.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Nov 16 2008, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nice!

Can't wait till I get my lift and exhaust, then Ill go on some trails and take some pictures too, my truck looks gay now with the "Nose Dive" look.

I thought you were going to get a leveling kit?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Nov 16 2008, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I thought you were going to get a leveling kit?

Nah, I think my torsion bars will crank high enough, I'm gonna get a body lift, then save for a suspension lift for later one, so I can use it on this truck or if I get a new one later down the road, all the leveling kit had was torsion keys.

Guest some fag

A little something I saw at work today...

Photo058.jpg

Photo059.jpg

Photo060.jpg

Photo061.jpg

Photo062.jpg

Photo063.jpg

I was halfway tempted to vandalize the fuck out of this thing, because if you're stupid enough to drive a car like this to a GROCERY STORE, then you deserve to have it dinged the fuck up and keyed to Hell and back.

But pretty awesome to see, nonetheless.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Nov 17 2008, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

A little something I saw at work today...

I was halfway tempted to vandalize the fuck out of this thing, because if you're stupid enough to drive a car like this to a GROCERY STORE, then you deserve to have it dinged the fuck up and keyed to Hell and back.

But pretty awesome to see, nonetheless.

Ummmm... No?

What if that's their only car?

Being a bit of a bitch there, don't ya think?