Sign in to follow this  
projectmayhem9

Secure

Guess what, this is a valid topic and not spam as I have secure recorded on a CSS demo spamming the mic ingame with annoying music. As soon as either George or Coin resonds to this topic keep it OPEN. I will send them the demo.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jun 11 2007, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Guess what, this is a valid topic and not spam as I have secure recorded on a CSS demo spamming the mic ingame with annoying music. As soon as either George or Coin resonds to this topic keep it OPEN. I will send them the demo.

Send the demo to me on xfire.. Add me mortendog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jun 11 2007, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You are added, anyways you cant do anything, only Coina nd George can. At least thats what you said.

Maybe you don't know what i can tongue.gif

Guest cc90z

Pretty sure P2 was on vent last night and said he could

Guest cc90z

yeah? I know. Im saying he told secure he could.

Lol ok there wont happend anything.. You can just mute him I'm getting told.. They can play music to the ones that likes it.. P2 did it this morning too and the guys that didn't like it just muted him.. I like it.. It was funny..

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jun 11 2007, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nice your defending them once again! Even though it goes against the server rules and everyone was telling him to STFU!

Hes defending us because were right, and your also a retard, thats what mute is for, use it. Phoenix2 even does it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 11 2007, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hes defending us because were right, and your also a retard, thats what mute is for, use it. Phoenix2 even does it.

Yeah lol.. Go fight with P2 then.. You are so cool so go do that..

Your right? By spamming the servers and making it unpleasant? Yeah thats right. Besides some pubs might not even know how to mute so your making a general assumption based on nothing. It also makes the game lag, eagle complained about that yesterday.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jun 11 2007, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your right? By spamming the servers and making it unpleasant? Yeah thats right. Besides some pubs might not even know how to mute so your making a general assumption based on nothing. It also makes the game lag, eagle complained about that yesterday.

I know go talk to him..

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jun 11 2007, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

thats why theres something called mute

Guest Guesswho

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 11 2007, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Now, was that really called for? He didn't flame you or anything. Again, Secure's battle. Not yours. Please let Secure fend for himself.

Guest Guesswho

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 11 2007, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You aren't right. Even if P2 said it was ok, it really isn't because all it is doing is hurting the clan because it drives away players. Not only that but the constant bandwidth being taken up by the spamming of music lags the server. As if that weren't enough, its against the server rules and people find it annoying.

I know what your response is, "They should just mute him, then." Well, they should have to. They come to have fun, not have their fun wrecked by somebody who feels they want to spam music.

And you didn't have to call him a retard. Thats flaming and, again, against the rules.

Guest cc90z

how was that uncalled for? if you read up he said the exact same thing

Guest Guesswho

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 11 2007, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

how was that uncalled for? if you read up he said the exact same thing

Umm, sorry, but I didn't find any instance in which he called you retarded or even flamed you or anyone else. All you did or could have done right there was start a flame war.

Now, again, this is Secure's report. If it was allowed by P2, then why do you feel you need to defend Secure so? I mean, if its ok with P2, then no one would need to defend him. As a matter of fact, have P2 report to this thread and tell everyone that it is ok, because even I find that hard to believe.

Guest cc90z

he shouldnt have too, because your part of the public, and so is WoH

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jun 11 2007, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WHAT CC90??? I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD MUTE LAG!!! *gasp*

no, thats what we call buying a new pc