Sign in to follow this  
defqon

Anyone knows where to buy a good mouse?

The logitech g5 and g7 are just as good as any razors. So is the mx518, its a optical but it tweaked alot making it better then alot of other lazer mouses including some razors/

If your right handed might i suggest:

DeathAdder

I've had one for a couple of months now, and i noticed the improvement, plus the teflon feet on the bottom of the DeathAdder are larger than on the Diamondback or the Copperhead, so it's meaning less random sticking points where it might not move quite where you want it to(this thing glides over a mat like, soooo easily) The sensitivity and the on the fly changing of it take a little getting used to(2 hours tops for me) but after that i was amazing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gallant @ Oct 20 2008, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If your right handed might i suggest:

DeathAdder

I've had one for a couple of months now, and i noticed the improvement, plus the teflon feet on the bottom of the DeathAdder are larger than on the Diamondback or the Copperhead, so it's meaning less random sticking points where it might not move quite where you want it to(this thing glides over a mat like, soooo easily) The sensitivity and the on the fly changing of it take a little getting used to(2 hours tops for me) but after that i was amazing.

It looks pretty good. Damn there are so many good things you could buy. What about you loki? Have you bought anything yet?

I have a DeathAdder. Greatest mouse ever, but it more depends on what type of mousing you do. Do you have a fist or finger style, meaning when you use a mouse, do you hover the rear of your hand and just use your fingertips or do you rest the whole hand on there. Razer is renown for making the more fingertip type approach specially their Lachesis, which is supposed to be just fucking awesome, the Deathadder is more fist though, and Logitech makes more of the fist kind. They've always felt weird to me fore some reason though, but the split between Logitech and Razer could almost be compared to that of PC and Macs, fanboys on both sides. Basically what it comes down to is what stlye and feel you're looking for, eventually your hand will get used to whatever mouse you choose. Features to look for are high quality pads and a cord that is resistant to tangling. As for location, try your usual places, BestBuy, Frys, Newegg, Circuit City, Amazon, etc.

Razer is the best thing out there now,

for keyboard (It owns, I have it, worth the money):

Razer Lycosa:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...&CatId=3463

Mouse (I have the diamondback, but the death adder is better):

Diamonback:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...5&CatId=143

Death Adder:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...1&CatId=143

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Oct 26 2008, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would warn u the razor products make ur hand sweat alot though. The logitech G5 has has this snake skin on top of the whole mouse thats doesn't let ur hand sweat so sweet.

I'm surprised I'm saying this, but I agree with Chronx.

Being the owner of a G5, I was surprised how DRY the mouse feels... As a matter of fact, for the first few weeks, it was almost so dry it was uncomfortable, and my hand wouldn't really sweat that much at all, but now that I've had it for a while, it's perfect.

Also, for ergonomics, I would just go with a Logitech, as they look to be more comfortable than most of the mice Razer has to offer.

I can confirm this, I used to have a G5 mouse and G15 keyboard, and I like the razer products better, the mouse fits alot better in my hand, I have long, large hands, and the mouse is more long than wide, and what the fuck are you talking about chronx, it doesn't make you're hands sweat more.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (´Vind!care.#AiD @ Oct 26 2008, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The G5 looks pretty good too. I think its a matter of what you like.

Ima get the diamondback and the G15 Logitech keyboard. I can't go wrong with Logitech.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Oct 26 2008, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would warn u the razor products make ur hand sweat alot though. The logitech G5 has has this snake skin on top of the whole mouse thats doesn't let ur hand sweat so sweet.

What? That's just plain untrue... I've got fat hands that look like they've got elephantiasis and I've never had a problem with sweat. At all...

@ Clickerson with the comfort statement. The Deathadder is fitted to right handed people, it actually falls naturally into your hand, thumb curves at a natural angle, it just fits nicely. And Razer dont make their mice outta rubber...

The G9 is the best gaming mouse ever. No competitors come even close to what this mouse can do, not only in performance but in customization and programming. It is also built with some of the best craftsmanship I have seen in a mass-produced product. It really feels like a single solid piece in your hand.