Sign in to follow this  
defqon

Anyone knows where to buy a good mouse?

Im pretty much sick of lazer mouses as I lift it of my table all the time and sometimes it just goes straight up in the air when I lift it which is pretty annoying when its about the serious business. Anyone have a good deal somewhere?

Guest UrbanerMezei

The Source and or Futureshop/Best Buy sells Razors... they're not bad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrbanerMezei @ Oct 20 2008, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The Source and or Futureshop/Best Buy sells Razors... they're not bad.

Razors? I got a laser mouse but it is wired which is really killing my gaming experience..

Do you guys know any wireless and w/ laser. Max budget $45-50. USA or CAN.

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ã&Ğ @ Oct 20 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have heard that razor is the best thing to buy for gaming? Is this true? Please provide websites if you have any

Offical Site

Pricing

You won't get better than a Razor for gaming if you what my honest opinion, they're cheap and extremely accurate.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LokijC @ Oct 20 2008, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Razors? I got a laser mouse but it is wired which is really killing my gaming experience..

Do you guys know any wireless and w/ laser. Max budget $45-50. USA or CAN.

You can read these comments while they're usually correct and precise. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/RAZER-Copperhead-Razor-Precision-Gaming/dp/B000C28VM0]Razor Copperhead Gaming Mouse:[/ame]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ã&Ğ @ Oct 20 2008, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats what they use for CPL and CAL isnt it?

Hey, guys i got some stock keyboard and mouse do you guys know where I can geta good one for a low price of 60-50$ sorry for posting similar again.

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ã&Ğ @ Oct 20 2008, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats what they use for CPL and CAL isnt it?

I wouldn't know to be honest, but I own one myself and I was amazed how good it was when I tried it out.

Also again to answer the above I really do suggest you check out Best Buy for keyboards and mice... unless you want to order a custom one from online.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrbanerMezei @ Oct 20 2008, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I wouldn't know to be honest, but I own one myself and I was amazed how good it was when I tried it out.

Also again to answer the above I really do suggest you check out Best Buy for keyboards and mice... unless you want to order a custom one from online.

Do you know any custom-accessories for computer online Urbaner thanks again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LokijC @ Oct 20 2008, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

D&G you made me fall in love with that mouse I'm going out and buying it!

Whoops, Forgot to say thanks Urbaner!

LOL!

I think im gonna order it too haha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ã&Ğ @ Oct 20 2008, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOL!

I think im gonna order it too haha

=D, Although I got no car so I'll buy when my dad gets home or something,

Best Buy's Price: $59.99 CAN

RazorZone's Price: $49.99 US

Whichever price is good for the mouse.

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ã&Ğ @ Oct 20 2008, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I mean its probably a mouse you can use forever. Im not sure if this is lazor or wire?

It's worth the price I've gotten over a year with mine and running strong.