Sign in to follow this  
Triv

Tom Clancy's : Endwar

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shocker @ Oct 13 2008, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36089.html

Im getting it!

Baised on World War 3

Able to be a commander and soldier for different countries for world domination.

More cant miss new fall games at http://tech.msn.com/products/slideshow.asp...5&gt1=40000

Its based on EndWar by Tom Clancy not WW3 which hasnt even happened numbnuts

On the side there r other vids on this game and in one of them is a vid that tells you all about the game and whats its based on. It says world war 3. And I know it hasnt happend but have you ever heard of a game thats foward in time?!?!

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hotmayo @ Oct 13 2008, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You must have gone to the beach today Foh. Must not have got all the sand out of your vagina?

What? Grow the hell up hotmayo it was just a simple comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shocker @ Oct 13 2008, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

But at the end of the trailer if u click play on the video again,another vid will come up and it will tell you all about the game and what its based on. It says world war 3. And I know it hasnt happend but have you ever heard of a game thats foward in time?!?!

No

Guest Fohacidal

EndWar is based on the Book EndWar which focuses on a dystopian WW3 futuristic possibility...

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shocker @ Oct 13 2008, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats what im saying,nice googling skills.

To bad you fail cause I actually wrote that myself dingus