Sign in to follow this  
TimeToDie

I'm Back !

I would just like to say sorry guys; the way I acted and represented the clan was inexcusable, even if it was a joke between friends. Apologies all around, and hope to see you all in game very soon ;P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Oct 12 2008, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would just like to say sorry guys; the way I acted and represented the clan was inexcusable, even if it was a joke between friends. Apologies all around, and hope to see you all in game very soon ;P

Welcome back man =]

Guest UrbanerMezei

I wonder how long this is going to last?

as many of you may or may not know Time to die has some anger issues along with his drug abuse. Cut him some slack.

TTSSM!

Time To Spank Some Moms YEAAAAH!

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waylon @ Oct 14 2008, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

as many of you may or may not know Time to die has some anger issues along with his drug abuse. Cut him some slack.

<_<

I'm supposed to cut him slack because he abuses drugs, and is refusing to get help for his anger problems.

Wait, wait... so am I supposed to stop to shake the hand of the asshole robbing my apartment on his way out too because he is poor and I should cut him some slack?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrbanerMezei @ Oct 14 2008, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<_<

I'm supposed to cut him slack because he abuses drugs, and is refusing to get help for his anger problems.

Wait, wait... so am I supposed to stop to shake the hand of the asshole robbing my apartment on his way out too because he is poor and I should cut him some slack?

Props to you Urbaner.

no. no props.

just be quiet, you weren't around and thus your comment is as valued as my left testicles weightiness,

I just want to propose that no one be's an ass in this forum by flaming and threatening ttd not to act up, ergo don't be a stuck up asshole, if you can contain yourselves, say hi, buttsecks, and greet him with open arms, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

..I love you ttd.

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Oct 14 2008, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I just want to propose that no one be's an ass in this forum by flaming and threatening ttd not to act up, ergo don't be a stuck up asshole, if you can contain yourselves, say hi, buttsecks, and greet him with open arms, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Oh hai there, welcome to the Internet, we don't do things this way here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrbanerMezei @ Oct 14 2008, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh hai there, welcome to the Internet, we don't do things this way here.

oh hai..you must be new here.

cause last time I checked your words were like small asian children, they're 7 of them in this "family" and they all seem to blend together cause I don't care about them

(putting this in mah sig.)

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Oct 14 2008, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

cause last time I checked your words were like small asian children, they're many and they all seem to blend together cause I don't care about them

You made it far to easy.

SuccessfulTrollisSuccessful.jpg

its okay, I know I'm a troll.

but sadly what are you if you continue a argument on a transgression that was ended and punished already.

You must need the post count :D

but yeah, for the sake of avoiding a flame war which is inevitable to come I won't post more on this argument.

Welcome back to UV, where fail and trolling co-exist peacefully.

Guest UrbanerMezei

I didn't call you a troll, I was trolling for nerd rage by going anti-warm and fuzzy welcome and you bit right into it.

I was just using your post as a example because it was evident that this thread was going to invite people who's post resembled yours, so I just wanted to get on top of it, mostly because contrary to alot of things that have happened recently I still hold TTD as one of my friends, when I was active in the servers he was one of my first friends, idk, I just wanted to explain to you, why I said what I said, and why I really think its a bit unfair for you to continue to kick the dog thats dead.

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Oct 14 2008, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I was just using your post as a example because it was evident that this thread was going to invite people who's post resembled yours, so I just wanted to get on top of it, mostly because contrary to alot of things that have happened recently I still hold TTD as one of my friends, when I was active in the servers he was one of my first friends, idk, I just wanted to explain to you, why I said what I said, and why I really think its a bit unfair for you to continue to kick the dog thats dead.

:rolleyes: