Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog

Official Wii Discussion Topic

wii is badass. now if only more 3rd party developers made use of the technology, and put forth some effort (that does not include barbie games/minigame games (ex. mario party....but worse)/other childesh games) to make good games.

though the conduit is coming out whcih looking pretty good, redsteel 2 will hopeefully be awsome.

Wii is only fun if you have people to enjoy it with...Mario Strikers, pretty meh alone, pretty badass with a friend. House of the dead 2 and 3, well that's awesome both ways but a lot more fun with a buddy. Wii sports, games (that tank game is fun with some co-op action going on), brawl, I'm hoping they develop a pikmin 3 with more co-op awesomeness.

I couldnt see the Wii replacing any of my other gaming outlets (pc, 360, nor even DS). I do like it but as has been stated multiple times now... Its about the games, and so far the Wii hasnt really shined. Which is too bad, cause I think theres alot of potential for cool shit if they didnt "underpower" it.

Oh well, they got me twice. I camped 16 hours for one on launch day, sold it about 6 months later and recently bought another one. Do I play it? Nope.

(Well, I turn it on for Pokemon Ranch every morning so I can get some new Pokemans, but thats not really playing. Thats like checking your email or something.)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (☼MïLoâ„¢☼ @ Oct 12 2008, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Gotta say I bought my wii ONLY for Super Smash Bros Brawl and it was worth every penny.

Hahhaha, your a Super Mario Bros fan? I've played that game since I was 5, It was first on the console named Nintendo 64.

I spent so many hours button mashing against my brother!

I'm going out and buying next week as soon I get some money.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LokijC @ Oct 12 2008, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hahhaha, your a Super Mario Bros fan? I've played that game since I was 5, It was first on the console named Nintendo 64.

I spent so many hours button mashing against my brother!

I'm going out and buying next week as soon I get some money.

Super Mario Bros. went all the way back to NES..

Unless you have a typo, and meant Super Smash Bros.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy @ Oct 12 2008, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Super Mario Bros. went all the way back to NES..

Unless you have a typo, and meant Super Smash Bros.

Thanks for correcting me ;) Yeah and I did mean Super Smash Bros.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bulldog @ Oct 13 2008, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WHY THE HELL IS THIS NOT A STICKY YET?!?!?!? :weird: :shit: :nono: :ranting2: :angry02: :angry03: :angry2: :pinch: :o :devil:

You just want to be the creator of a thread who got stickied~

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy @ Oct 14 2008, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The wheel on Mario Kart is ridiculously hard to use for some reason.

I prefer nun chuck+wiimote.

Get the Wii classic controller and you'll win every race online.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrbanerMezei @ Oct 14 2008, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Get the Wii classic controller and you'll win every race online.

But it's required for you to use the wheel when playing in the Tournaments online.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chibers-_- @ Oct 14 2008, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

GH3 on the wii is Tits.

I don't need overrated graphics to enjoy the majesty. :]

SKATE is supposedly coming around for the Wii soon. That'll be epic.

Lol, I can't imagine that.

I can barely use my left hand for anything, and I probably can't do tricks with it.

Gonna get Skate 2 for the xbox when that comes out, Skate 1 was fucking great.

how many of you are excited for the conduit?

also, the wii speak thing. i dont know i would have prefered a headset, cause i dont want my mom or someone walk by my door, and here some high/drunk guy bein retarded in the game. i also dont want to be playing and have everyone else playin here everything goin on in my house.