Sign in to follow this  
Guest LordOfDogtown

The Dogtown Story

Guest LordOfDogtown

Once upon a time UV wasn't a CS clan. It was infact a Halo clan. Shortly after the leader left, Spartan and Phoenix decided to re-open it as a CS:S clan. All the funding came from Spartan, which Phoenix took full advantage of. A while after that I, Dogtown, came along. The three of us ran the clan with minimal flaming/problems. Spartan funded the servers, I ran the forums and the clan, and Phoenix managed the servers and also ran the clan. Things were good. The forums had over 300+ members within 1 month of opening, and UV was well on its way to becoming a huge community.

Sadly, soon after that Phoenix was, so easily, convinced by Arcdigital that they didn't need me anymore. I was cut out of UV no questions asked. All my hard work and dedication hadn't paid off after all, it just ended up leaving me with no clan to call a family. Unfortunately the database to the forums was lost. Only I had the database that held all the information from the forums. Phoenix asked for it back but what do you think I said? FUCK THAT. How are you going to double cross me one day and then want me back the next? I told him to go fuck himself and hadn't really spoken to him for a while. We chatted off and on about how I should come back but other than that nothing really. After he knew I wasn't going to come back so soon after being fired, he elected CoinStar the clan leader and he led the forums to what they are now.

Soon after, CoinStar left because of work and such. I decided to return to UV.. Only to find it COMPLETELY unorganized and a very unprofessional clan to say the least. I tried pretty hard to restore things to the way they were before I left. What I like to refer as "The Good Ol' Days". When Spartan, Phoenix and myself ran things.. And ran them well. Unfortunely this clan was/is too far gone for repair. What once was a great clan to be apart of soon fell to being something I didn't even want to look at. So I stepped down as VP of UV. I wanted to keep my admin powers on the servers so me and Phoenix made a deal. I maintain the forums and I keep my powers. During this time Phoenix wanted to make a stupid team of people who would help him run the clan. Really it's only bios running the JCS but I'm not going to get into that right now.

So after getting into a heated arguement with bios, my admin was taken from the forums. Phoenix is mad because I flamed his fuck-buddy bios. Well fuck you Phoenix and the horse you rode in on. If your willing to trade my hardwork and dedication to the forums for a nerd go right ahead. I'd much rather have it taken now than when I've put another 10+ hours into the forums.

Phoenix has sadly ruined the good name of UV. Even Spartan agrees that the original owner of UV doesn't want Phoenix to lead this group. He wanted Spartan to run UV, not Phoenix. UV cannot be rescued from what it is now. It's known for having abusive admins and flaming. You can't stop either of those.

To all the veterans of UV, I say good luck and I hope you think long and hard about why your in this clan. For all the new people, I say wow. You don't know what your in for. In order to make UV great again, rules need to be enforced that would make the clan even more worse than it already is. It can't be saved, and won't be saved. The UV I once knew is gone. So is the douche who runs it. I can barelly stand having a conversation with Phoenix because of how demanding he is. He expects so much for so little.

Spartan, myself and the original leader of UV believe that UV has died. And it won't return, not as long as Phoenix is "boss". Taking orders from a 14 year old is really annoying.

--------------------------------------------

Phoenix you are so ungrateful it isn't even funny. I've put more hours into this clan than anybody and you fuck me over not once, but twice. I remember when I first came back into the clan, someone posted your picture on the forum and I took it off because I felt bad, and posted my own to take the heat off you. You see I was a real friend, one that you won't ever have again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.... shame on me.

all this time i thought you and p2 were good friends...(mainly because i dont look at person vendettas and personal problems) well im sorry to see you go dogtown...i know from my short time here you did contribute much. And I thank you for your contribution and your own kind of leadership when you were VP and admin when you stepped down.

goodbye, for now.

Awww no, Don't leave <3 You were the best vice president. You did contribute lots of you're time to us and helped us alot through all our problems. I'm sorry this all happened. Farewell...

I didn't say one god damn word to P2 about anything we talked about. I don't understand why people are pissed at me for trying to do my job. You got all pissed because I want to help the clan and you hate authority. I'm sorry man, I never wanted to beef with you, I'm not into that shit but you have to say things a certain way. It's about respect. This is to everybody, whether you like me or not, I am trying to help the clan and end this bullshit. Dogtown don't leave. You are a good member of this community. A lot of people like you. I think it's not that hard to let shit go.

Guest LordOfDogtown

i'm not mad at you anymore bios. i'm moving on and away from UV. maybe you can fix the mistakes but its doubtful. i WILL be taking back my forums though. smile.gif

GOOD TO HEAR.

I thought that all got way out of hand real fast. It started reminding me of certain past events, which was worrying.

BTW, you seem mellow *cough *cough right now. . . smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

During this time Phoenix wanted to make a stupid team of people who would help him run the clan. Really it's only bios running the JCS but I'm not going to get into that right now.

Dogtown dude, it's not Bios that only is running the JCS, I'm doing the Recruitment and everyday when I get on at my computer there are about 13 new friends request. First, Phoenix2 take his time to give me rcon so I can start doing the report section. Second, I have alot of work right now because of my and mom is going to get married. I'm sorry about that but if you could give me powers just to keep up the recrutiment section so that whenever someone is voted in I can change there status. Please stay.

D&G.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Aug 3 2007, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I didn't say one god damn word to P2 about anything we talked about. I don't understand why people are pissed at me for trying to do my job. You got all pissed because I want to help the clan and you hate authority. I'm sorry man, I never wanted to beef with you, I'm not into that shit but you have to say things a certain way. It's about respect. This is to everybody, whether you like me or not, I am trying to help the clan and end this bullshit. Dogtown don't leave. You are a good member of this community. A lot of people like you. I think it's not that hard to let shit go.

Bios, you have to understand this... People will get pissed at anyone trying to do their job if it hinders what they are trying to do.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Aug 3 2007, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dogtown dude, it's not Bios that only is running the JCS, I'm doing the Recruitment and everyday when I get on at my computer there are about 13 new friends request. First, Phoenix2 take his time to give me rcon so I can start doing the report section. Second, I have alot of work right now because of my and mom is going to get married. I'm sorry about that but if you could give me powers just to keep up the recrutiment section so that whenever someone is voted in I can change there status. Please stay.

D&G.

D&G, its not just that. P2 can be a difficult and stubborn person, and Dogtown (hendrikz) has been fucked over too many times while apart of this clan, or even just being in the community, when all he does is try to help things out.

Guest VegetaFH1

WTF is this... Dogtown screams powertrip to fucking everybody and everybody else follows cus he is one of the original leaders, ur all fucking lemmings

guess what dogtown, ur name isnt GODTOWN, ur not leader no more, things change and U MY FRIEND are the one looking for power to go on a powertrip, so.. if u dont mind, please shut that cake hole of ur's AND UR ASS, so there is no more shit going on

Zeus.. he does help, he makes it worse, taking back HIS forums... umm yep really helping

(EDIT:FLAME-Bios)

oh and incase anybodies wondering, the basic idea hendick has.. is to make UV completely dead, so he can come in an recruit afew of the good players in UV to his own clan (if he even has a clan now) then again his plan cud be just to destroy whats left of UV, and i will admit that UV is in pretty bad shape atm and seriously needs to be cleaned up, but the problem isnt pheniox2 or anybody else, its the ppl given power for donating, the clan needs trusted admins and not anybody like hendick who.. is obviously trying to destroy whats left

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Aug 3 2007, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WTF is this... Dogtown screams powertrip to fucking everybody and everybody else follows cus he is one of the original leaders, ur all fucking lemmings

guess what dogtown, ur name isnt GODTOWN, ur not leader no more, things change and U MY FRIEND are the one looking for power to go on a powertrip, so.. if u dont mind, please shut that cake hole of ur's AND UR ASS, so there is no more shit going on

Zeus.. he does help, he makes it worse, taking back HIS forums... umm yep really helping

Hendick...tindog (dogtown) go fuck urself and whatever hole u crawled out of, cus anybody with any ounce of sence will just not give two shits about whatever u say, umm from what ive seen resently.. thats not alot of ppl

oh and incase anybodies wondering, the basic idea hendick has.. is to make UV completely dead, so he can come in an recruit afew of the good players in UV to his own clan (if he even has a clan now) then again his plan cud be just to destroy whats left of UV, and i will admit that UV is in pretty bad shape atm and seriously needs to be cleaned up, but the problem isnt pheniox2 or anybody else, its the ppl given power for donating, the clan needs trusted admins and not anybody like hendick who.. is obviously trying to destroy whats left

Alright dude, things got better between us lately, but that just fucked things over.

Dogtown has DONE A LOT for this clan, and has always been a fair person while enforcing the rules.

Whatever... I don't really have a response for this... Thats new... Either way, you need to shut your trap.

Guest Phoenix2

Dogtown's a dick. He always was to me. I'd make requests, he would just log off xfire. We never got along really. Now I see he goes on a little power trip and bans everybody on the servers, just cause I didn't change the rcon pass soon enough. Sorry for the mishap guys.

Dogtown, gtfo. I showed you the evidence. Your last five posts were nothing but a blatant flame towards another person in the thread. He knows what I'm talking about. For those that don't, here's some recent posts by hendrikz BEFORE I removed his admin on the forums.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hendrikz @ Aug 2 2007, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

everything you say pisses me off because your just phoenix's lil pet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hendrikz @ Aug 2 2007, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

read Yiyas' reply. its true. you guys start shit with him. i'm just saying the JCS has NO CONTROL over the forums whatsoever. then bios say phoenix over powers me? wat the fuck.

bios needs to stop starting shit. if he wants to keep starting shit i'll permaban him from the forums, and there ain't jack shit him or phoenix can say.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hendrikz @ Aug 2 2007, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol u keep thinking that there young grasshopper. he can't even take my admin if he wanted.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hendrikz @ Jul 20 2007, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

fucked it all up? i was doing was phoenix2 told me asswhipe, as usual. your crying over some skins? grow up.

You've just become an utter dick. The deal was that you would finish the site, and in return I would grant you full admin on the forums and servers. Well, that was awhile ago, and you still haven't finished the site. You now assume complete control of the forums and I have no say in what you can do? Why'd you delete MY root admin account?

Once again, for those unrightfully banned by hendrikz through rcon, I am sorry. I am installing a backup of all ban lists for the servers right after this post.

Seriously tho, DogTown has done a lot for this clan. I actually had respect for him until all this bullshit went down. It's just like every other freak out by trusted members. Now do you guys see why it's so hard to trust people. The same shit happens over and over. If you guys would only realize, we're trying to make it fun in here. Why should any of us have to listen to this? Clans will always have bullshit drama, but at least we can try and keep it down to a minimum. I hope you guys understand I'm trying to help everyone. If you all could just get along things would be so much better. Even tho I stepped on DogTown's toes a couple of times, I tried to keep shit between us civil, but every response or comment was him being a prick or making some smart ass remark.

Guest some fag

Uh, Phoenix2, the only flame there is in the last one. Sorry to tell you.

They may be antagonizing, but not derogatory in the least. If you're getting on him for antagonizing, you can also get on bios' ass as well, because thats all that was happening yesterday. As a matter of fact, I see him and other people do it quite often. Hell, even I do it.

Also, Phoenix2, don't try to pass off all the blame on him. It takes two to tango, so you had to have had some part in this whole thing. As far as I'm concerned, and anyone who knows what he has done for us is concerned, it might just be your fault this all happened.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ÄÂ&Äž @ Aug 3 2007, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dogtown dude, it's not Bios that only is running the JCS, I'm doing the Recruitment and everyday when I get on at my computer there are about 13 new friends request.

D&G.

How the hell is it hard to accpet rexruitment apps? Jesus I do it all the time on the C22 forums, it is not hard.

Don't take it personal though D, you still do a good job at what you do biggrin.gif

And no bios, clan don't always go through this drama, most of them don't.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 3 2007, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

They may be antagonizing, but not derogatory in the least. If you're getting on him for antagonizing, you can also get on bios' ass as well, because thats all that was happening yesterday. As a matter of fact, I see him and other people do it quite often. Hell, even I do it.

Also, Phoenix2, don't try to pass off all the blame on him. It takes two to tango, so you had to have had some part in this whole thing. As far as I'm concerned, and anyone who knows what he has done for us is concerned, it might just be your fault this all happened.

Ha-Ha ... God Dude ... (EDIT:FLAME) .. Point the finger all the time ....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Aug 3 2007, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How the hell is it hard to accpet rexruitment apps? Jesus I do it all the time on the C22 forums, it is not hard.

Don't take it personal though D, you still do a good job at what you do biggrin.gif

And no bios, clan don't always go through this drama, most of them don't.

I know that. In FOX we never had issues and if we did we just kicked someone out. Everything was always cool. But none-the-less there is still drama from time to time. Just not all the time like their usually is here.

Guest VegetaFH1

I agree with project, most clans dont have this sort of shit

and i personaly dont care what any of u have to say about dogtown, he is a fucking (Censored) and needs to be PUT DOWN.. PERMANINTY!

u can all have u opinions about dogtown and hes motives, but i know alot of ppl like him and he thinks he knows it all, he thinks he has done whats needed to be done, and with all due respect he has tryed, but is the most SERIOUS of wrong ways

u flame i edit.. nice, maybe u can edit this one too, personal i dont care. ive said my peace, but this bullshit has got to STOP and like about 2 months ago

the clan needs admins the clan can trust, not just one or two ppl, but the hole clan, otherwise this clan might aswell be in the trash can, thats just the way it is

Zeus, u can have ur opinions about me, but my opinions about dogtown still stand no matter what, i hate him, i hate him on a much more personal level then just saying i hate him, i hate him so much so i want to infact kill him irl, the sad realization of this is I CANT, which is a pitty really cus i do want to take him and all the other dogtown wannabe's out back and put a bullet in each of there heads, FACT STANDS, he is on a power trip like i told u lot before, but hey.. look at that, NOBODY LISTENED

DEAL WITH IT

Guest imported_admin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 3 2007, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well he's still a tard for banning those peeps.

Guys, I may not be the best leader around, I know that. I take much more time in perfecting our servers and somewhat neglect a lot of the other things that come with leading a community. This is why we still need a VP, which I will be looking for.

But, I will note, the community isn't gonna die anytime soon, especially while I'm leading it. We've had our ups and downs, this is just another down. Even if dogtown or someone working for dogtown hacks and destroys our forums/servers, we will still bounce back. I can promise that. wink.gif

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Aug 3 2007, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ha-Ha ... God Dude ... You suck .. Point the finger all the time ....

Jesus Christ. Who the fuck nominated this guy? All he does is try to start fights.

Oh, and just so you know, I'm sure a lot more had to do with something P2 did that hes letting on. I know these people a lot better than you do, thank you very much.

Guest VegetaFH1

Ye actually i agree with zeus there man

Timetodie... its time for u to shut the fuck up and keep to urself