Sign in to follow this  
Ben

winters almost here!!!

i can't wait for winter time cuz i love to snowboard and i was wondering if anyone here skis or snowboards and if so where. i would put this in the sports section but i realized that no one really reads or posts in the sports section so yeah.

i like to attach sleds to the back of quads or my truck and pull people around. it is so much fun. Not so much fun when the driver is a dick, because then you end up in a tree or bush.

I'm trying to get back into boarding. Its been 6 years since I've been. I was stationed in Texas and Georgia where they don't get snow. So hopefully with my injuries I can. I have a new board and all the gear still. So we'll see.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (niC- @ Oct 3 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Sledding is where it's at. o_o

I hope we get a dickload of snow this winter.

DICK WARS!!! Wait...

SLED WARS!

Yea Im not really looking forward to winter, where I live we usually average about 6 months of winter. And we usually get at least 4-5 weeks of -40 C. So yea it isnt much fun. But lately because of "global warming" we have been getting very unusual weather.Not very warm, but at the same time we dont get very cold either. Our local ski hill didnt even open one track last season! But yea I enjoy snowboarding, although I suck. I like to say I can skateboard pretty good, I just hate being attached to the board.

Canada is the fucking bomb for outdoor sports. Especially snow sports. I love to ski-doo or snowmobile like some of you call it. I went skiing 3 times with school and I was really good at it. I havnt tried snowboarding. Im excited for this winter because I might be getting a new snowmobile. I crashed my old one and my dad is selling my sisters/mine and me and him will be getting new ones.