Sign in to follow this  
Plunkizzle

do you like sports

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Jul 9 2007, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Says the person who has a fat belly and wouldn't even last 4 laps back and fourth in a pool....

Is that a swimmers insult? lololololol

No. It's a fact. He's fat and can't run/swim. Fat people like to make homo insults cause they think they are good at baseball which takes no athletic skill, only hand eye coordination.

Sin, you're saying that you don't swim... Wow. you can stop talking too. And stop trying to comment on like every post I make. You're like Zeus

Wow, lmao man, you don't even want me to start insulting you, especially here where you are already looked down upon. THings would get ugly and it would end with you running off into a corner. But I won't do that just for your sake. (this isn't a flame to him)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Jul 10 2007, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No. It's a fact. He's fat and can't run/swim. Fat people like to make homo insults cause they think they are good at baseball which takes no athletic skill, only hand eye coordination.

Sin, you're saying that you don't swim... Wow. you can stop talking too. And stop trying to comment on like every post I make. You're like Zeus

Fat people float better.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Jul 10 2007, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow, lmao man, you don't even want me to start insulting you, especially here where you are already looked down upon. THings would get ugly and it would end with you running off into a corner. But I won't do that just for your sake. (this isn't a flame to him)

ok fatass

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Jul 10 2007, 06:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hahaha i only post on what you say cause its stupid. Who said i dont swim? Are you going to make an Ass of U and me. Im not like Zeus, i dont comment every one of your posts, just the ones that need commenting. I wasnt even trying to insult you i just asked is that a swimmer's insult. Baseball takes athleticism you idiot, you have to run, you have to have strength to hit the ball, you have to have quick reaction timing. I dont play baseball, hell i hate all sports except dodgeball. Dont tell me to stop talking. i have my Freedom of voice and you cant stop that.

lol u r a joke. u may have muscle, but honestly you are too much of a whimp to do anything. and ive got plenty of muscle, how much are you lifting or getting ready for football. and btw, ur not playing saftey because you have to tackle people lol. Sparten's attempt of a tackle is to run up and turn around, then bend down.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Jul 10 2007, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Says the fatass who is all fat and not muscle

You cannot claim what you havent seen, Mabye YOU are the fatass and you keep calling other people it to feel better about yourself?

Seriously Spartan, im gonna be straight with you

I dont know many people that like you, You need to tone down your stupidity, ignorance, and attitude. I really dont think you should have admin due to your lack of maturity. Yes you are immature, Very immature dont go and defend your self because you previous actions have already proved it. Again, Straighten out a bit, dont talk about what you dont know, dont insult when its not necessary, quit drawing attention to your self, i dont know of anyone that cares.

And another thing, don't fuckin tell me that I can't run. I run perfectly fine, and that's why I play basketball and I kick ass at it. Dumbass.

Lol you shouldn't be saying that kind of thing to other people, considering that while you were running, you ran into a wall and broke your wrist. smoooooooooth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Jul 11 2007, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And another thing, don't fuckin tell me that I can't run. I run perfectly fine, and that's why I play basketball and I kick ass at it. Dumbass.

Lol you shouldn't be saying that kind of thing to other people, considering that while you were running, you ran into a wall and broke your wrist. smoooooooooth

Tell me who can run faster in sprints then?

Ok, now tell me who can run faster in distance?

Now, tell me who as better endurance?

*pwned like a pwn

pwned like a pwn? if i knew what that meant I'd say something back\

and i don't know what you're talkin about with that. I didn't say that I run faster or anything like that. You swim more than you sleep, of course you're in shape and you can run. But I don't care because this is about sports, at which you suck.

Now tell me who can catch a ball better?

who can tackle people?

who can own you in basketball, baseball, football?

dam too bad the answer to all those questions is me

what season football?

you are gonna quit before shit even starts because you are a whimp like that. if things don't go your way, you bail. you quit that fantasy baseball league just because you didn't like the innings pitched, and the only reason you didn't quit UV when you lost admin was because you were getting it back in a week.

and you aren't gonna be nearly strong enough to play. lol today you asked me "why would you lift for football, that's stupid and overrated". GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

yeah I'm indian. except i don't think i know what you're getting at. my ethnicity doesn't change the fact that you are terrible at sports.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Jul 11 2007, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

what season football?

you are gonna quit before shit even starts because you are a whimp like that. if things don't go your way, you bail. you quit that fantasy baseball league just because you didn't like the innings pitched, and the only reason you didn't quit UV when you lost admin was because you were getting it back in a week.

and you aren't gonna be nearly strong enough to play. lol today you asked me "why would you lift for football, that's stupid and overrated". GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

yeah I'm indian. except i don't think i know what you're getting at. my ethnicity doesn't change the fact that you are terrible at sports.

loser. I just sai you were indian cause i wanted to. hhahah. And that is a bunch of lies. Espically the one with me no quitting UV cause i lost my admin. I was gonna quit if SOMEONE got clan leadership.

yeah I've realized that you can't get anywhere with someone who thinks you don't need to lift weights to be good at football. Have fun with your "season" this year. It won't last

Sign in to follow this