Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vex_-

Vex_- is so legit!

Guest Vex_-

Hey guys, first thing I would like to say is the server is great! I play on the WCS#1 and I have a great time on it. I do take this game more serious than most of you I assume cause I play CAL like its a sport. So if you see me do some random shot or getting worked up when I die, this will explain it XD. If you are interested in my past CALxp here is a link to legit-proof with my ID already in. Legit-Proof.com its a link to my teamhistory. Yes I'm out of open XD. Well it was nice to meet everyone! GLHF GG

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vex_- @ Sep 26 2008, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hey guys, first thing I would like to say is the server is great! I play on the WCS#1 and I have a great time on it. I do take this game more serious than most of you I assume cause I play CAL like its a sport. So if you see me do some random shot or getting worked up when I die, this will explain it XD. If you are interested in my past CALxp here is a link to legit-proof with my ID already in. Legit-Proof.com its a link to my teamhistory. Yes I'm out of open XD. Well it was nice to meet everyone! GLHF GG

Bragging on the forums about the leagues you're in makes you a popular guy(sarcasm).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vex_- @ Sep 26 2008, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

welcome...