Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Whats Your Name

Daniel, and I bet I'm the only Swede/French/German/Irish euro mutt with a little Native American to spice it up a bit.

Considering getting a registered alias as Don Keepunch for laughs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ÄÂδÀқц@ Jul 29 2007, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Daniel, and I bet I'm the only Swede/French/German/Irish euro mutt with a little Native American to spice it up a bit.

Considering getting a registered alias as Don Keepunch for laughs.

I have a little Irish, German, and Native American in me as well biggrin.gif.

I go by Ian. Full blood straight back to England. Somewhere along the way I am descended from the Sister of John Rolfe who married the Powhatan Indian known as Pocahontas. So I guess she is my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Aunt. Also related to Daniel Boone, an explorer who is very well known in Kentucky. Anybody related to famous people of the past or present?

Guest Diabetes

Mike

$10 says I'm the only one here who lives in Alabama.

(No I don't have Diabetes.)

Guest lord yoda

im sam (bet im the only sam fromthe uk in the clan)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Pinoy Hero @ Aug 8 2007, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Mark is what I go by.

I know I'm the only Filipino here laugh.gif.

One of my hoes is Filipino. Best in bed 4 sure. She let's me skeet in her mouth and everything, it's awesome. BTW my name is Michael Roy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Aug 8 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

One of my hoes is Filipino. Best in bed 4 sure. She let's me skeet in her mouth and everything, it's awesome. BTW my name is Michael Roy.

Lmao, that made me laugh.

Sign in to follow this