Sign in to follow this  
Guest VegetaFH1

Real pics of UV members

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 9 2007, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Shadownick??

anyway, about the viking comment, im marring a viking biggrin.gif she is beside me here, and im currently in sweden, but im pure celtic sooo (shrug)

And yes i know the weapon u mean thats shaped like a D, its a pole-arm/spear its just called a Poleaxe, Batak (SP?) is he name of the weapon i have, its pretty light weight and is extremely hard to wheld

anyway back on topic

MORE PICTURES

Kity, how about a differant pick, or one thats more new

lol so where the desprat ones when your the one asking for more kity pic's...jk laugh.gif

your in swedned??

Guest SilentLucidity

Bios should be fucking talking. He plays more than all of us. He's on WC3 24 fucking 7.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silent Lucidity @ Jun 9 2007, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Bios should be fucking talking. He plays more than all of us. He's on WC3 24 fucking 7.

thats a good thought but I havent played in 3 days. BTW, I am an avid gym goer, i play disc gold, go fishing, work on my truck, hang out with the girlfriends, play poker, drink, party, and on top of everything work, etc. And somehow I get time to play CSS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 9 2007, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fetus u look cool man

Despite the gay hand holding.. oh wait, is that "guy" a woman, the one on the right just beside u......, i can kinda see two things that resemble breasts but im not sure

No offence if he is indeed a he, cus that hole squad looks cool tbh

okay once again to clarify, I am NOT holding hands. Look at his (the guy next to me) right hand closely, it's on his jeans.

Guest VegetaFH1

Aye im in sweden atm

And whats this about fat girls bitching about what??..... ohwell

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 9 2007, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fetus u look cool man

Despite the gay hand holding.. oh wait, is that "guy" a woman, the one on the right just beside u......, i can kinda see two things that resemble breasts but im not sure

No offence if he is indeed a he, cus that hole squad looks cool tbh

LMAO I TOLD YOU FETUS. Your reputation is ruined laugh.giftongue.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ Jun 10 2007, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I was talking about the hand holding lol.

I know that ??? I just didn't think he looked like that,.,. He sounds like another person than he looks like :/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ Jun 10 2007, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ok then, how doest he sound like and how does he look like?

Sounds like a big hard guy.. The picture is a normal buy.. Not really a gangstar just a wanksta.. JK ... Ehm he looks normal there,, i thought he was VERY big..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jun 10 2007, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Sounds like a big hard guy.. The picture is a normal buy.. Not really a gangstar just a wanksta.. JK ... Ehm he looks normal there,, i thought he was VERY big..

Something is wrong with your hearing lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jun 10 2007, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LMFAO!!!!

Guest VegetaFH1

did u mean big as in fat or big as in..... built like a tank??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 10 2007, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

did u mean big as in fat or big as in..... built like a tank??

You know one of these guys you don't want to meet in the night alone.. I thought he was one big guy,, You know bodybuilder..

Guest VegetaFH1

AHH right

So built like a tank then

Well he apparently isnt one of them but still

Guest VegetaFH1

Well he's nice, can be a dick at time, sorta has a hard voice and a deep one at that, but what does that tell u

He's jus playin games man, hes still young, he cud turn out to be a body builder in the future... sooooo in essence u still have something to be scared of him for... u might not meet him in the aly way today or tomorrow.... but maybe in the future... just be careful to have ur ass to the wall if u do meet im..... (lol jk fetus)