Sign in to follow this  
zilla

911 conspiracy

who thinks 911 was planned out?

who thinks 911 was actually set up by terrorist?

and one way or the other you guys have to see the loose change video/(youtube type loose change 911)

this video is crazy and u need to watch closely its a conspiracy

Guest Fohacidal
who thinks 911 was planned out?

who thinks 911 was actually set up by terrorist?

and one way or the other you guys have to see the loose change video/(youtube type loose change 911)

this video is crazy and u need to watch closely its a conspiracy

Your stupid, this topic is stupid and this whole topic for debate is just stupid. Stop wasting our time with your premature fantasies.

Sink your teeth into this you loose change bandwagoneer (yes I just made that word up)

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

Sorry for the attitude but I have really had enough of this stuff, Junzou you shoulda kept it locked

Guest Fohacidal
Irony anyone?

If I had a nickel for every time someone pointed out the grammatical error of YOUR as opposed to YOU'RE, then I'd be rich enough to buy the world. Stop being a grammar Nazi and realize it's just that much simpler to type YOUR then YOU'RE.

homo :P

Your stupid, this topic is stupid and this whole topic for debate is just stupid. Stop wasting our time with your premature fantasies.

Sink your teeth into this you loose change bandwagoneer (yes I just made that word up)

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

Sorry for the attitude but I have really had enough of this stuff, Junzou you shoulda kept it locked

Exactly what you said you didn't do in the last topic.

I sense another Stupid Monkey.

Grow the fuck up guys, people will believe what they believe. And if you cock an attitude when trying to disprove someone you're going to get nothing but a big fat fuck you in the face.

Guest Fohacidal
Exactly what you said you didn't do in the last topic.

I sense another Stupid Monkey.

Grow the fuck up guys, people will believe what they believe. And if you cock an attitude when trying to disprove someone you're going to get nothing but a big fat fuck you in the face.

Take a chill pill brah, I dont care what he thinks, I just think its stupid people keep pressing this god damn matter every freaking week...

Take a chill pill brah, I dont care what he thinks, I just think its stupid people keep pressing this god damn matter every freaking week...

*Takes chill pill*

"Dayum this shiznit's uber-mondo-groovay homeskillet"

But yeah, stop talking about 9/11 FFS, it's a recurring topic that refuses to die. NO MOAR THREADS!

Guest Fohacidal

True dat brah, wookie your words carry a righteous connotation man