Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Metal Militia

I had really wished I would never have to post in this particular part of the forum, and I am pretty sure that me doing this will bring nothing but hatred from all of you but your Co-Leader Metal Militia was abusing his administrative privileges in the Zombie thread no more than 10 minutes when he came in in the middle of a match and banned a good half of the players in the room before getting to me, one of these being a clan member, Boriscoolman20. He had no justification for this and anyone who has ever played with me can attest to the fact that I am a fair, just, and law abiding player. I know there will be little if any action on Metal but I just wanted to let this be known to all of you.

No evidence because I was banned too soon. You will have to believe me and Boris.

Stealing Donations? As in embezzling from the clan? I understand trying to cut down on traffic but at this rate you may kill the clan if nobody can play.

Militia you have no life. Go to play in your WoH servers. Why are you taking out your hatred on other people? You were co-leader anyway, so what if he stole donations, why should you care, you had power in this clan. I dont understand why people like you anyway.