Sign in to follow this  
azile0

Amazing Japanese fountain

Guest Fohacidal

Nothing special really, just the same principle behind those red led scrolling lights...

Guest starscream
Nothing special really, just the same principle behind those red led scrolling lights...

Man I wish I was cool as you, I mean, I'm sure you built one of these when you were still but a wee lass. Surely They could of at LEAST been a little more original and done something like color each individual water droplet and play Reservoir Dogs in HD on there instead of doing stupid water designs. This of course would also require going back in time and re-recording the shots with an HD camera, but hey I'm sure your up to it.

Foh - You have no appreciation for this example of hard work. This must have taken months to time it all right. Then another few weeks to wire it up.

Starscream - Lol.

Guest Fohacidal
Man I wish I was cool as you, I mean, I'm sure you built one of these when you were still but a wee lass. Surely They could of at LEAST been a little more original and done something like color each individual water droplet and play Reservoir Dogs in HD on there instead of doing stupid water designs. This of course would also require going back in time and re-recording the shots with an HD camera, but hey I'm sure your up to it.

Dont have to be a jerk about it, learn to respect others opinions, I dont think its so amazing and you can just leave it at that, dont like it well then to bad...

There's no need to attack Foh for that, in fact, he's right. Although the fountain is entertaining, it's really not that amazing.

Yes THANK YOU, Im not trying to be an asshole or anything but really its just simple programming to time the fountains, perhaps even small algorithms to time out the pictures and stuff. Im sorry Im not flat out amazed by little fountains.

Why the hell do they spend money on stupid shit like this?

LOL. your hiliarous kelso.

Its a unique waterfountain (not saying this 0to kelso) something we dont see everyday thats what i find intresting about it.