Sign in to follow this  
Zan

Motivational Posters

I've done it.

Edit: Whoah, just realized how that might sound. Giving, obviously.

Double edit: WITH WOMEN, obviously!

Look, I've given and received...it's actually not bad so long as a shower was somewhere in the picture, preferably before.

this picture doesn't require motivation, it is motivation in its self

vida-guerra-ice-cream.jpg

Guest starscream
Look, I've given and received...it's actually not bad so long as a shower was somewhere in the picture, preferably before.

this picture doesn't require motivation, it is motivation in its self

vida-guerra-ice-cream.jpg

what a sloppy bitch, didnt she ever learn to lick?

ummmmmm thats a little too much info....

Lol, thanks for all of your support for my skittles motivational poster, I thought it bomb, but my poster making skills are apparently trully epic.

Fox, I too have eaten a asshole and fucked it, you live in maine too...Are you me when I sleep like Tyler Durden?

Guest starscream
Lol, thanks for all of your support for my skittles motivational poster, I thought it bomb, but my poster making skills are apparently trully epic.

Fox, I too have eaten a asshole and fucked it, you live in maine too...Are you me when I sleep like Tyler Durden?

creepy. anyway, i would have no problem eating a hot enough chicks ass before i fucked it senseless, as long as it was a nice looking ass, and she was hot enough, and i was in the shower to supervise the cleaning of said asshole

Now I want to go watch Fight Club again...

Why would you want to eat a girls asshole. I mean cmon that's were the poop comes from. There could be left overs, but anyways that just sounds nasty to me. Ill stick with slapping girls ass.

Why would you want to eat a girls asshole. I mean cmon that's were the poop comes from. There could be left overs, but anyways that just sounds nasty to me. Ill stick with slapping girls ass.

My question is, why not?

It's sad that we have to post every detail; obviously nobody is going to eat any 'poopy assholes', and obviously they're going to be women's assholes.

I definitely wouldn't want a chick (or a guy [you pervs]) to lick my asshole though, I think thats pretty weird.

I like pussy more than ass when it comes to an all you can eat buffet. There's always the two-finger-sniff-test to see if its gonna be ok to eat.

(if ya don't know the tfst, pm me and I'll explain it to ya. It's a very useful tool when you want to see if shes clean or not whilst being discreet about it).