Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

9/11 Conspiracy Theories

If you guys would look, there is PLENTY of myth debunking movies out there that cover all possible conspiracy theories about the 9-11 attacks, including building 7 or whatever it was that collapsed. I think that is in no way at all was 9-11 a conspiracy plotted by our government. This is not to say that I like or trust our government, the opposite is more the case. They've done a LOT of shady things over the years, from all the illegitimate governments we've backed to the terrorist operations we've funded. I think its more along the lines that our government totally exploited 9-11 for their own causes. I still think that if we we're to invade a Middle Eastern country Iran should have been our target. I mean the country has ready access to nuclear material, has a developed space program (they launched their first satellite into space just the other day) and is more than willing to use it against us, either that or Pakistan, which most experts agree is where the remainder of the Taliban is hiding out and is the number one location where Osama Bin Laden would be if in fact he is still alive.

If you guys would look, there is PLENTY of myth debunking movies out there that cover all possible conspiracy theories about the 9-11 attacks, including building 7 or whatever it was that collapsed. I think that is in no way at all was 9-11 a conspiracy plotted by our government. This is not to say that I like or trust our government, the opposite is more the case. They've done a LOT of shady things over the years, from all the illegitimate governments we've backed to the terrorist operations we've funded. I think its more along the lines that our government totally exploited 9-11 for their own causes. I still think that if we we're to invade a Middle Eastern country Iran should have been our target. I mean the country has ready access to nuclear material, has a developed space program (they launched their first satellite into space just the other day) and is more than willing to use it against us, either that or Pakistan, which most experts agree is where the remainder of the Taliban is hiding out and is the number one location where Osama Bin Laden would be if in fact he is still alive.

I agree, we should always be skeptical of our government, but we shouldn't make shit up.

All I have to say is NORAD. They are there to protect us, they don't just stand down to anyone. If only Bush's administration wasn't in command on Sept. 11.

If it wasn't for that and the fact that the Iraqis had no gain, yet bush had every reason to, I would question it more.

Quick questions, why won't the Pentagon bordering hotel and gas station tapes be released? Why don't we have the black boxes? Where are the plane parts that hit the Pentagon? Why were there more explosions after the planes hit the WTC? Why were the bomb sniffing dogs removed from the WTC? Lastly, how come so many of the highjackers are still alive? Wouldn't they have been on the planes jacking them?

Guest Fohacidal
Quick questions, why won't the Pentagon bordering hotel and gas station tapes be released? Why don't we have the black boxes? Where are the plane parts that hit the Pentagon? Why were there more explosions after the planes hit the WTC? Why were the bomb sniffing dogs removed from the WTC? Lastly, how come so many of the highjackers are still alive? Wouldn't they have been on the planes jacking them?

Thats a lot of great questions which until you post any evidence at all remain hypotheticals...

Im not going to waste my time downloading your probably one sided "documentaries" if you wont even show respect for other peoples beliefs. It astounds, and to a level insults me that you can sit there and dismiss people who still trust in the government as outright ignorant or brainwashed.

You sir are not worth the arguement OR time...

However you are welcome to come back into this discussion when you learn the world doesnt revolve solely around just what you believe. Oh and nice overgeneralizing of terrorists, its still vague but very ignorant...

Foh, you are the biggest joke here. Everyone is actually laughing at you, not with you. Respect other peoples opinions huh? LOL!!!

Guest Fohacidal
Foh, you are the biggest joke here. Everyone is actually laughing at you, not with you. Respect other peoples opinions huh? LOL!!!

What the hell is your problem, did you even read his post? God with people like you me trying to act serious on the forums is becoming an impossibility, can you just leave me alone bios?

That's exactly it.. He say's something about until I have evidence that he wont watch it, but if he watched, it has evidence that would take forever to type. Also, he say's I am ignorant for believing what I do, but he all his statements are "No I wont watch this because its bias. No I wont take in to consideration that there MUST be something else besides the planes. You are one ignorant bias kid. That's all I have to say about it. You wont look at anything that doesn't go with the way you want.

What the hell is your problem, did you even read his post? God with people like you me trying to act serious on the forums is becoming an impossibility, can you just leave me alone bios?

The problem is that you are bias kid. There isn't anything else to it. You won't look at a documentary that can describe it much better than I can type it. You really aren't even worth my time posting this, but I am because you are somewhat hypocritical.

Guest Fohacidal
That's exactly it.. He say's something about until I have evidence that he wont watch it, but if he watched, it has evidence that would take forever to type. Also, he say's I am ignorant for believing what I do, but he all his statements are "No I wont watch this because its bias. No I wont take in to consideration that there MUST be something else besides the planes. You are one ignorant bias kid. That's all I have to say about it. You wont look at anything that doesn't go with the way you want.

The problem is that you are bias kid. There isn't anything else to it. You won't look at a documentary that can describe it much better than I can type it. You really aren't even worth my time posting this, but I am because you are somewhat hypocritical.

Wtf is this shit? "Kid", do I look 14 to you jackass? Look, first off its true, since your own inclusion into this topic you have posted no single lick of evidence that can allow any party (neutral or not) to make their own judgement, the torrent you posted has documentaries which force a judgment on to you and like most conspiracy theorists just link a bunch of random facts together to create a pattern. The only people to have posted any relevant information was Shocker and Hypercore, the former posted interesting yet very shady an inconclusive videos and the latter spun his pics to fit his own theories.

Then we have bios, I asked him KINDLY to post his info and evidence as to the building 7 collapse, as of this moment all I havent gotten is insults and petty mockery.

I still stand by what I originally said in that you are ignorant, you continue to post nothing but what you think and try and convince us that what we believe has to be wrong and there is no gray area. I accept that a lot of the information concerning 9/11 is very suspicious and some thing cannot be explained and a lot of evidence has been confiscated. But you have to admit much of it doesnt go anywhere or could go both ways. I can understand basic skepticism and suspicion, but some of this is truly borderline paranoia.

In the end, if you wont make the argument yourself and post evidence to support your own argument, but instead have other people make it for you in a manner that doesnt allow to JUDGE the facts and rationalize a conclusion then I wont pay attention to what you have to say. I respect everyone's opinions, maybe not in the most subtle way, but believe me I do. Ill look at anything you have for me and Ill generate an opinion on it, the more evidence and a better structured argument is a bonus because it makes me think and allows me to see the problem from a different POV. All people like you and Bios do is see I want to be critical about this whole situation in the most mature manner possible and laugh at me for pointing out imperfection in your argument and then proceed to call me exactly what you are, a hypocrite.

I dont take to kindly to blatant insults like in some of the previous posts where they are completely off of what I actually am or am trying to portray here.

Anyway, lets get back on topic, I suggest you both can start by structuring up an argument against my case (that it isnt a conspiracy) post evidence (pictures, articles, videos, interviews) so support it, allow me to review it and then repeat the process so I can reply/refute/support your argument depending on what conclusions I make. If you want to be little 5 year olds and argue this out with name calling be my guest, but I suggest you do it in a forum that tolerates such immaturity... (this is called the Debate and Serious Talk section for a reason)

I still stand by what I originally said in that you are ignorant, you continue to post nothing but what you think and try and convince us that what we believe has to be wrong and there is no gray area. I accept that a lot of the information concerning 9/11 is very suspicious and some thing cannot be explained and a lot of evidence has been confiscated. But you have to admit much of it doesnt go anywhere or could go both ways. I can understand basic skepticism and suspicion, but some of this is truly borderline paranoia.

Despite the obvious attempts to debunk your credibility Fohacidal, it seems there is no evidence posted to support what you have to say either. On that note, it seems that others here are also lacking evidence to support their claims as well. In either case, it seems to me that you should both get your evidence collected, and then commence the arguing/debating, for claims with no evidence are nothing but imaginary words. No one cares.

In essence, both sides need to get their facts and evidence. Failure to do so will only cause more flaming on who is right or wrong. Until some real evidence is posted by both sides, I'd recommend you all stop criticizing Foh for stating you have no evidence, because whether or not you like it, he's absolutely right and I don't need any evidence to make a logical inference about what he's saying.

I completely agree. I don't even want to waste my time typing out a long drawn out explanation because all you are going to do is discard it as a crackpot conspiracy theory. Foh, you really need to grow up. Until you do, I have nothing positive to say to you. You have a lot to learn, and with your attitude, you will never learn anything. You are one of if not the most narrow minded individual I have ever know.

I completely agree. I don't even want to waste my time typing out a long drawn out explanation because all you are going to do is discard it as a crackpot conspiracy theory. Foh, you really need to grow up. Until you do, I have nothing positive to say to you. You have a lot to learn, and with your attitude, you will never learn anything. You are one of if not the most narrow minded individual I have ever know.

No one wants to admit they're wrong. Not to say either side is wrong, but some stick to their beliefs more than others and if you're not willing to make a post longer than a paragraph to explain your stance on the situation in a manner befitting both sides with ample evidence and support, maybe this isn't the place for you to be defending your ideals. So far, I haven't heard you guys clearly state that it's also likely that there was no conspiracy of any kind. Your appeals to emotion on the part of Foh only show how ignorant you are as well. You tell him to grow up and you make a comment like that. Seems someone here has a lot to learn as well (including how not to insult himself), but then again, I know neither of you in real life.

If you're not going to make an educated argument, then why bother attacking him for the umpteenth time? What's the point? To prove you're right, and he's wrong?

Denied.

No one wants to admit they're wrong. Not to say either side is wrong, but some stick to their beliefs more than others and if you're not willing to make a post longer than a paragraph to explain your stance on the situation in a manner befitting both sides with ample evidence and support, maybe this isn't the place for you to be defending your ideals. So far, I haven't heard you guys clearly state that it's also likely that there was no conspiracy of any kind. Your appeals to emotion on the part of Foh only show how ignorant you are as well. You tell him to grow up and you make a comment like that. Seems someone here has a lot to learn as well (including how not to insult himself), but then again, I know neither of you in real life.

If you're not going to make an educated argument, then why bother attacking him for the umpteenth time? What's the point? To prove you're right, and he's wrong?

Denied.

See, you don't understand our background. We have had this conversation before. I have tried to enlighten him, but he just isn't having it. He'd rather feel safe and secure sitting on the very freedom that I've provided.

Thats a lot of great questions which until you post any evidence at all remain hypotheticals...

I want to hear your explanation first. Main reason why I posted them.

Guest Fohacidal
See, you don't understand our background. We have had this conversation before. I have tried to enlighten him, but he just isn't having it. He'd rather feel safe and secure sitting on the very freedom that I've provided.

Yes we have, I remember back when I first joined when I got suspended (and expelled) for flaming around to much with zeus, trolling and being a general douchebag. I learned a lot from our talk (even though the first one didnt go so good) and Iv been doing my best to clear up my attitude on these forums. Now here I am, almost a one year veteran and having already turned over a new leaf (I am not the same person I was back in January) and yet I still face opposition from people like you and sometimes Opiate who seem to want to pick a fight with me because of my past. I admit Im not perfect, Im far from it, but I have changed and am trying REALLY to keep up the good attitude. Even recently I get MOTM and because of 3 or 4 "sarcastic" posts strung out it seems Junzou, Oreo and P2 just jump at the chance to say Im getting arrogant when everyone (including myself) makes sarcastic posts all the time. I find it rediculous that you, a grown man in the Marines, try to get me at every corner, even without a valid reason.

You have carried this to the extent now where when I post and you respond to me I usually just pass over it because I know it has to be something negative, I cant even remember once where you commended me on something (with the exception of the Engineer rank tag, not even sure if you said thanks there) Im tired of it, and to be quite frank I believe you should grow up and learn Im not the same person anymore, if you want to constantly pick a fight/dispute/argument/plight with someone stop doing it with me, I have nothing against you and I think your a cool guy but this is getting out of hand...

I want to hear your explanation first. Main reason why I posted them.

Your question, in its essence is essentially an argument, I cant counter it unless you post evidence and your conclusion so I can retort to said evidence that you should've posted, I wont answer a "what if" with a "maybe".

Sounds to me like you're dwelling on the past. The only trite issues I've had with him are not something to go kicking and screaming about, not to mention, outright tell him he's wrong (without actually saying it). Give him a chance, because from what I can tell, it seems your "enlightenment" doesn't really fit its name. With that said, you're supposed to be the image of maturity (or one of them) on a forum such as these where people have a lot of respect for you. I, sir, am wearing thin and am losing my patience. Why is it that he cannot even make a simple post without you egging him on?

Sounds more like a personal problem, but then again I'm going off observation and am missing the history that linked you two.

Sounds to me like you're dwelling on the past. The only trite issues I've had with him are not something to go kicking and screaming about, not to mention, outright tell him he's wrong (without actually saying it). Give him a chance, because from what I can tell, it seems your "enlightenment" doesn't really fit its name. With that said, you're supposed to be the image of maturity (or one of them) on a forum such as these where people have a lot of respect for you. I, sir, am wearing thin and am losing my patience. Why is it that he cannot even make a simple post without you egging him on?

Sounds more like a personal problem, but then again I'm going off observation and am missing the history that linked you two.

I think you are over analyzing the situation. You really don't know. Foh, has been warned time and time again. Every thread I go in he's flaming someone or ripping on them. He can dish it out but he can't take it. Plain and simple. I have been here for quite some time When in Doubt, I was the clan President way back when Foh joined. We had to kick him from the clan once already. He has calmed down some but he still always walks a fine line.

I think you are over analyzing the situation. You really don't know. Foh, has been warned time and time again. Every thread I go in he's flaming someone or ripping on them. He can dish it out but he can't take it. Plain and simple. I have been here for quite some time When in Doubt, I was the clan President way back when Foh joined. We had to kick him from the clan once already. He has calmed down some but he still always walks a fine line.

With that said, I'll stick to my idea that constantly egging one another gets you nowhere in terms of relationships. If you want to seek progress, you guys need to seriously have an honest discussion and let it all go. It's the only way either of you will find peace with one another.

Guest Fohacidal
With that said, I'll stick to my idea that constantly egging one another gets you nowhere in terms of relationships. If you want to seek progress, you guys need to seriously have an honest discussion and let it all go. It's the only way either of you will find peace with one another.

Exactly, to make matters worse he still hasnt responded to my post POLITELY asking for his information on WTC 7 and the only time he has quoted to respond to me was to insult me and defend monkey. I have worked my ass off to maintain a positive attitude on these forums and Im just as easy going and nice to hang around with as the next guy. But all Bios is doing is reinforcing a negative image of me that doesnt hold any weight anymore. Now because of him I wont be able to make a joke, defend myself or even respond to insults because anything close to an indirect subtle inflammatory remark is grounds for flaming, insulting, putting down, and or mocking. Its rediculous, Iv had to tolerate up till now but Im fed up with it, he just doesnt understand where Im coming from and probably never will...

Now because of him I wont be able to make a joke, defend myself or even respond to insults because anything close to an indirect subtle inflammatory remark is grounds for flaming, insulting, putting down, and or mocking. Its rediculous, Iv had to tolerate up till now but Im fed up with it, he just doesnt understand where Im coming from and probably never will...

Isn't that what you do? Insult, put down, and mock others? No? You are inflammatory, and you continue to be. I don't need to put you down. Everyone here can see how you treat people in other threads. You insult the leadership and mock our Advisors, JCS, and myself. But that's ok, right Foh? I'm done arguing with you. Instead I'll just let JCS and leadership deal with you.

Guest Fohacidal
Isn't that what you do? Insult, put down, and mock others? No? You are inflammatory, and you continue to be. I don't need to put you down. Everyone here can see how you treat people in other threads. You insult the leadership and mock our Advisors, JCS, and myself. But that's ok, right Foh? I'm done arguing with you. Instead I'll just let JCS and leadership deal with you.

I see any chance of me salvaging any kind of a friendship with you seems to be over, but you called it not me. Think what you want of me, but from now on if you have something to say to me keep it in PMs or xfire, I hate having to defend myself for nothing because you wont even try to give me a chance to change.

Guest Fohacidal
batman.jpg

Can you please get out of this thread if your not going to contribute?