Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Honestly I think that Foh and Penn and Teller are in the same boat. You both believe everything the government tells you, and you both accept their "facts" as fact that the story they are telling you is true. Explain building 7 please. Just figure that out and tell me how it collapsed. Fire? No, never happened before.

Guest Fohacidal
Honestly I think that Foh and Penn and Teller are in the same boat. You both believe everything the government tells you, and you both accept their "facts" as fact that the story they are telling you is true. Explain building 7 please. Just figure that out and tell me how it collapsed. Fire? No, never happened before.

Why dont you tell me what happened to building 7 then, apparently you seem to know the entire side of the story so please, enlighten me. Post all your evidence that you have to substantiate your claim, and then w/e strong links you have that connect the government into this conspiracy because of what happened to building 7.

Ill be waiting right here...

Guest Fohacidal

Resolution is terrible, for all I know it could be several numbers

Alright, well I'm going to have to say that this movie has no point.

If you believe that 9/11 was not set up by the government, you are one of two.

One, you could people the kind of person that doesn't care that our government is CORRUPT. That we are protected by our government, when in reality, they aren't so innocent.

Or the other option is, you have just been so filled with being told that it wasn't, you start to believe it. If someone tells you something enough times, you will subconsciously start to believe it.

Alright, if you think I'm just another "conspiracy theorist" then you are wrong. If something has enough evidence then I'll take a look at it.

The underlying question is, who gains the most from this horrific event. If you look at it, three things really happened. Bush got reelected. Bush gets all the power in the world to attack Iraq, and Iraq got a shit loud of troops up their ass. Questionable?

There is also the question of, how did people that we are finding living in caves have NORAD stand down? If someone can answer this they win the gold.

I started off believing that 9/11 was set up by the "terrorists" that our government try's to blame everything on.

But then I started listening to Alex Jones. Alex Jones has made amazing documentaries that I've shown to many of people that were 100% for 9/11 set up by terrorists. As soon as they saw this documentary and they figured out the truth.

I would like everyone to watch a documentary from Alex Jones, and you will understand what really happened.

Terrorstorm - Alex Jones

Here is a torrent link.

http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Alex-Jones-...ownload.torrent

If you do not know how to use a torrent, message me and I will post an explanation how to.

Guest Fohacidal
Alright, well I'm going to have to say that this movie has no point.

If you believe that 9/11 was not set up by the government, you are one of two.

One, you could people the kind of person that doesn't care that our government is CORRUPT. That we are protected by our government, when in reality, they aren't so innocent.

Or the other option is, you have just been so filled with being told that it wasn't, you start to believe it. If someone tells you something enough times, you will subconsciously start to believe it.

Alright, if you think I'm just another "conspiracy theorist" then you are wrong. If something has enough evidence then I'll take a look at it.

The underlying question is, who gains the most from this horrific event. If you look at it, three things really happened. Bush got reelected. Bush gets all the power in the world to attack Iraq, and Iraq got a shit loud of troops up their ass. Questionable?

There is also the question of, how did people that we are finding living in caves have NORAD stand down? If someone can answer this they win the gold.

I started off believing that 9/11 was set up by the "terrorists" that our government try's to blame everything on.

But then I started listening to Alex Jones. Alex Jones has made amazing documentaries that I've shown to many of people that were 100% for 9/11 set up by terrorists. As soon as they saw this documentary and they figured out the truth.

I would like everyone to watch a documentary from Alex Jones, and you will understand what really happened.

Terrorstorm - Alex Jones

Here is a torrent link.

http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Alex-Jones-...ownload.torrent

If you do not know how to use a torrent, message me and I will post an explanation how to.

Im not going to waste my time downloading your probably one sided "documentaries" if you wont even show respect for other peoples beliefs. It astounds, and to a level insults me that you can sit there and dismiss people who still trust in the government as outright ignorant or brainwashed.

You sir are not worth the arguement OR time...

However you are welcome to come back into this discussion when you learn the world doesnt revolve solely around just what you believe. Oh and nice overgeneralizing of terrorists, its still vague but very ignorant...

Why dont you tell me what happened to building 7 then, apparently you seem to know the entire side of the story so please, enlighten me. Post all your evidence that you have to substantiate your claim, and then w/e strong links you have that connect the government into this conspiracy because of what happened to building 7.

Ill be waiting right here...

I'll tell you what happened to building 7.

Let's start from the beginning though. A little while before 9/11, the owner of the twin towers and building 7 took out a couple billion dollar insurance policy. (It was somewhere between 2-4 billion dollars, I can't remember because it has been a while sense I researched this) Regardless of the insurance policy price, one was put out for them.

If you know anything about air plain fuel, it doesn't burn very hot. The burning temperature is about 287.5 °C (549.5 °F). To put this in real life, we cook our turkey at a higher temperature than it burns. Can someone answer this question, if we can cook our food in an oven with metal but it doesn't melt?

Okay, well then it fell, one of the win towers fell on another building. That building was fine, yes it had some issues but it didn't fall. Yet, a building that has a little fire falls?

Guest Fohacidal
I'll tell you what happened to building 7.

Let's start from the beginning though. A little while before 9/11, the owner of the twin towers and building 7 took out a couple billion dollar insurance policy. (It was somewhere between 2-4 billion dollars, I can't remember because it has been a while sense I researched this) Regardless of the insurance policy price, one was put out for them.

If you know anything about air plain fuel, it doesn't burn very hot. The burning temperature is about 287.5 °C (549.5 °F). To put this in real life, we cook our turkey at a higher temperature than it burns. Can someone answer this question, if we can cook our food in an oven with metal but it doesn't melt?

Okay, well then it fell, one of the win towers fell on another building. That building was fine, yes it had some issues but it didn't fall. Yet, a building that has a little fire falls?

Thats all good and interesting, but until you post any actual evidence Im not believing you. And dismissing the planes as a cause of collapse is ignorant of tons of other factors involved that day, TONS of variable from the various flammable objects inside, momentum of the planes, structural integrity of the WTC towers... Only problem is I cant post any objective reading material because people dont ram commercial jets into buildings so there is no constant to check and an experiment is out of the question, computer models come the closest.

Im not going to waste my time downloading your probably one sided "documentaries" if you wont even show respect for other peoples beliefs. It astounds, and to a level insults me that you can sit there and dismiss people who still trust in the government as outright ignorant or brainwashed.

You sir are not worth the arguement OR time...

However you are welcome to come back into this discussion when you learn the world doesn't revolve solely around just what you believe. Oh and nice overgeneralizing of terrorists, its still vague but very ignorant...

If you watch it, he says that don't believe him and find out for yourself.

And I find it very ignorant that you belief everything the media is telling you. If you look at our government, they are just feeding you propaganda.

And the world doesn't revolve around what I believe. I tell it like it is, because people like you are obviously bias in what you believe. You obviously are to ignorant to figure it out, and believe mass media.

Contract:

pentagon-hole.jpg

How is that a plane? Where is the wing marks? The tail mark?

It went through 2-3 other sides of the pentagon if I'm correct, and it would be impossible for a plane to go that far through.

Also, what was the CIA/FBI carrying out in a massive box with a tarp over it? Why we're the videos from a nearby gas station / hotel confiscated within 5 minutes of the attack and not allowed to be released?

Also, "regular people" said they saw a plane fly over them not even 10 feet, mythbusters PROVED that a plane jet can send a car 20 feet from behind it flying another 20 feet. How come no cars flew away when the "plane" flew over them, and why was there a military helicopter armed with the same missile that the pentagon was hit with on the site at the time?

EDIT: I believe in some of the things the guy above me is saying, but Foh, he is for sure right on one thing:

The government likes to keep thier country in fear so we will buy things and believe them. Imagine a country without fear, noone would listen, let alone buy things the government wants them to.

Contract:

pentagon-hole.jpg

It went through 2-3 other sides of the pentagon if I'm correct, and it would be impossible for a plane to go that far through.

Also, what was the CIA/FBI carrying out in a massive box with a tarp over it? Why we're the videos from a nearby gas station / hotel confiscated within 5 minutes of the attack and not allowed to be released?

That's one of the inner walls. Plane wings sheared off at upon entering the Pentagon.

There are plausible 9/11 theories, then there are retarded ones. You have to pick and choose what seems logical. Why would the government risk firing a missile into the pentagon *if* it clearly had a plane at the ready, and had used other planes to destroy buildings?

Do I believe 9/11 conspiracy theories? Not necessarily. I do believe that the 9/11 Commission purposefully misled the American people, but there are some REALLY stupid people out there polluting valid theories with crazy fucking shit. The Building 7 collapse was never explained, nor the molten pools of steel underneath WTC 1 and 2, nor the molten metal streaming out of the building just before the collapse, nor the fact that they fell at free-fall speeds, meaning that one floor didn't pancake down onto the next.

In the end, we don't know who did what. That is the truth. We can speculate all we want. We just know we have a bunch of pieces lining the sides of the puzzle and a big fucking hole in the middle.

Contract:

pentagon-hole.jpg

Also, "regular people" said they saw a plane fly over them not even 10 feet, mythbusters PROVED that a plane jet can send a car 20 feet from behind it flying another 20 feet. How come no cars flew away when the "plane" flew over them, and why was there a military helicopter armed with the same missile that the pentagon was hit with on the site at the time?

EDIT: I believe in some of the things the guy above me is saying, but Foh, he is for sure right on one thing:

The government likes to keep thier country in fear so we will buy things and believe them. Imagine a country without fear, noone would listen, let alone buy things the government wants them to.

I have an answer for you hyper. Most intelligent post ever ^^^^^^^^^

No, Juno, that was the outer wall.

That was not a plane IMPO, that's what I and many other's believe.

I'm not one to believe everything I hear, I've done ALOT of research on this in the past, through both sides, for and against the government, and I agree with the against side

That's just me, though. Everyone has their own opinions.

EDIT: I stand corrected, Juno is right, that is the inner wall.

But, look at this:

traj2.jpg

Please tell me how a plane went that far in, yet barely made it out the other side of the twin tower?

Also, the plane didn't "explode" when it it the twin tower, why did it "desinagrate" when in hit the pentagon?

No, Juno, that was the outer wall.

That was not a plane IMPO, that's what I and many other's believe.

I'm not one to believe everything I hear, I've done ALOT of research on this in the past, through both sides, for and against the government, and I agree with the against side

That's just me, though. Everyone has their own opinions.

THIS is the outer wall.

010914-F-8006R-002_screen.jpg

The pic you're showing is the C-ring wall.

Story

Like I said, perfectly possible for the wings to have been sheared off or knocked back as the plane entered. It passed through five gypsum walls, missing support columns. The planes that hit the WTC ran right into the middle support columns, no way it's going through those.

We're also talking as if the plane came in for a landing, blowing cars off the highway and such, which probably wasn't the case. I'm sure we can agree people tend to misjudge distance when a fucking plane is flying less than 100 feet over their heads just before a huge explosion is heard.

And yes, the planes did explode when they hit the WTC towers... that's why there was a huge fucking fireball. You didn't actually see it hit the towers, on live TV or in person, did you? I remember very vividly seeing the second plane hit on the live feed. I guess that was when I was 13, so you would have been 9, right?

NEO'S PASSPORT IN THE FIRST MATRIX EXPIRED ON 9/11/01 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF? Neo did it the whole time, no wonder why I saw someone carrying the plane. Ohshi

WTF? i didnt do it! i swear!

Ban Neo from life, NAO. Oh, and Junzou, I think he was pointing out that there was a hole before plane hits = ironic = Bush = Fag.

He was talking about a size comparison and a comparison in the holes made. There was not a hole before the planes hit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbCcb6NV8Io&NR=1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbCcb6NV8Io&NR=1[/ame]

Watch this vid,its seriously interesting.

This video also proves that it wasnt a normal comercial airline plane

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVH5jm06pJY&NR=1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVH5jm06pJY&NR=1[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbCcb6NV8Io&NR=1

Watch this vid,its seriously interesting.

It is absolutely retarded. That flash was sunlight reflecting off of the bottom of the plane, and the "device" was nothing but the shadow from the wing. THIS is the kind of shit that annoys me. If it were a missile, or an explosive device on the plane itself, it would have made a much larger explosion-- that would be the point of it. There was nothing but a glorified gas-filled fireball when those things went in, more damage was done by the plane itself.

Think about it-- if it was the government, why risk placing something so obvious like that on the outside of the plane when they know that everyone and their mothers are going to be recording it? Use logic here people.

Edit::

And the second video is even more stupid. A bunch of adrenaline hyped people walking the street are saying it wasn't a commercial plane-- big deal. Again, use logic, why not use a commercial plane when the stakes are so high.