Sign in to follow this  
Nifer

Name the most wussy super hero

Spiderman. Mj broke up with him and he cried and went jealous like a fag.

He should learn something from Batman. He loved a girl named rachel dawes who broke up with him at the end (leaving him saying that he has to be batman and can't be with him) She later dies and batman took it like a man.

Guest Fohacidal

Spiderman to, fuck is he a pussy (emotionally)

I disagree, Spider-Man is not a pussy, he was just a really young guy, (he got bitten when he was in high school, and Batman was much older.) some people are more emotional then others, that doesn't mean they are pussies, call Spider-Man what you want, but he's one of the most combat efficient super heroes there is, by combat efficient i mean he always finds a way to win, proving that it's not all about strength, (although he definitely doesn't lack strength if you know what i mean) bottom line is, Spider-Man isn't a pussy, you want a pussy super hero? How about Aquaman, he sucks fucking balls.

the most wussy superhero ever i would say the aqua man without the claw because the one with the claw is kick ass i read one of his comics and he shoots 3 dudes in the head with the claw then stabs this gian monstwer with it.

Captain planet, he's made outta 5 fucking little children, and all he does is go around cleaning up oil and shit, i mean, there's nothing too hard about that. It's just a dull concept

Captain planet, he's made outta 5 fucking little children, and all he does is go around cleaning up oil and shit, i mean, there's nothing too hard about that. It's just a dull concept

LOl. True that.

I thought this was about super heroes? Batman and Robin aren't super heroes. They are not super in any way, all they have is technology, guns, armor, and a special vehicle. I say none of them are pussies.

Guest starscream

On the other coin: most badass superheros: The Punisher, The Hulk, Wolverine

Wonder_Twins.jpg

thumb_skeletor_gay.jpg

Wonder Twins are retarded I'm pretty sure. They always change into the dumbest things that are the least help. They would honestly probably become a monkey and a clay pot, and the monkey throws the clay pot at it's foes.

I hate the Wonder Twins, Super Friends is a terrible show.

I agree with Nifer. I thought all the spiderman movies were really gay and I couldn't finish a single one. Fantastic Four was even better than Spiderman IMO. Also I think Robin is definitely a puss too. Wolverine would get my vote as the most bad ass super hero.

Most badass Superhero is Venom, (not the one you saw in Spider-man 3, that was almost nothing like Venom.) I just love his "Don't give a fuck" attitude and his wise cracks, he's great.

Most badass Superhero is Venom, (not the one you saw in Spider-man 3, that was almost nothing like Venom.) I just love his "Don't give a fuck" attitude and his wise cracks, he's great.

Uhh isn't he a villain?

No, hands down badass is The Punisher, he fucking kills the bad guys, doesn't ask names or that shit, or throw them in jail, next up would be Wolverine.

The Punisher... Rambo>Punisher.