Sign in to follow this  
niC-

I'm going to commit suicide.

Y do u care if i post stuff about cars and computers. I bet u drive a station wagon, u don't have to be jealous okay.

Why? Cuz it's annoying as hell.. and lol, why the fuck would I be jealous of you? Yeah I totally wanna be a douchebag. Fuck that.

Guest Fohacidal

Stationwagon could smoke your crap Chronx

Guest some fag

Seriously...

Chronx, station wagons aren't bad- as a matter of fact, the Chevy Nomad is one of the most badass cars ever made, and the Subaru Legacy wagon is and always has been a top performer- I know, my mom drives one. I drive a truck that probably cost less than a 6th of what your first car will cost, but it is also more badass than anything you will own. Just because we're not rich doesn't mean we can't have nice things.

But anyway, we don't care about what cars you want, and chances are won't get. If you want to make a comment comparing cars with actual facts and create a discussion, fine, but we're tired of the bloat you post.

Y would i wish for that car, i know i will be getting it for sure.

Because your mommy and daddy will rollout the cash, or you have a blue blood trust fund to dip into? I garuntee you most of us that arent that wealthy could take a bad condition mustang, camaro, firebird, anything, and make it into something better, faster, and cooler looking than you will ever get, by spending way less.

I am proud I earn my money.

Because your mommy and daddy will rollout the cash, or you have a blue blood trust fund to dip into? I garuntee you most of us that arent that wealthy could take a bad condition mustang, camaro, firebird, anything, and make it into something better, faster, and cooler looking than you will ever get, by spending way less.

I am proud I earn my money.

Nicely said... I feel the same way.

i know some of you guys agree with me it doesn't matter what the fuck you have as long as it is running it serves its purpose i don't need no fuckign mustang or new car i just need somethign that will get me around and won't break down on me