Sign in to follow this  
sky

Infiniti G35

my dad bought a 2000 svt mustang cobra from my uncle 3 years ago and we have a 2008 audi q7 and a 2007 charger daytona green

An 00 cobra? It had to have been a Cobra-R, they only make them certain years, no frills car,no A/C or anything. Are you sure that's what your dad bought your uncle? Those had a hefty sticker price.

CobraR-10.jpg

An 00 cobra? It had to have been a Cobra-R, they only make them certain years, no frills car,no A/C or anything. Are you sure that's what your dad bought your uncle? Those had a hefty sticker price.

CobraR-10.jpg

kyle's dad bought it from his uncle...

I would not buy a barracuda or road runner if they were 1$, thats how much i don't like those cars.

<div align="center">FAIL

fail0at.jpg</div>

I would not buy a barracuda or road runner if they were 1$, thats how much i don't like those cars.

You ma'am, are full of fail. You wouldnt buy a barracuda or a road runner for 1 dollar because if a car cost 1 dollar, you would think it was a peice of shit cause it isnt expensive as hell.

No, i just wouldn't want to drive that ugly ass shit, like the rednecks do.

Rednecks? 1000 dollars says that if your dad is at least 45, he drove one of those "Ugly ass shit" if he had any balls. And your saying that G35 SEDAN isn't ugly ass shit? Have fun Soccermom!

Well 1st off, if you want a cool looking car, always go with a 2 door. Not some ugly 4 door. And I do not think rednecks have anything to do with a type of car.

Guest starscream
Dude what year? I drive a 300zx!

I envy you

Shit man just becuase rednecks have good taste in classics. Man call me a redneck but fuck the g35 or whatever, but I would be one cool cat driving a barracuda where I live. In this town we have a car show with over 600 entrys of classics down to exotics. A g35 isn't a exotic from the last time I checked.

Shit man just becuase rednecks have good taste in classics. Man call me a redneck but fuck the g35 or whatever, but I would be one cool cat driving a barracuda where I live. In this town we have a car show with over 600 entrys of classics down to exotics. A g35 isn't a exotic from the last time I checked.

I'd rather be a recneck than a SOCCERMOM driving a SEDAN.

Guest Fohacidal

1986 ova here, I know exactly what yours looks like