Sign in to follow this  
azile0

I'm on Youtube!

I just watched about 30 seconds of your first video and second video... and I can't believe we even associate you with our clan. Do you have ADD or something? What made you think doing this video was a good idea? Honestly?

^ Who called that? lol.

I resent this Mayo, I have ADD and I've never made myself look like a fucking retard on YouTube.

Guest Fohacidal
First off, yeah I do have something against younger people, because they don't have the brain power to know what it is there fucking doing. Lets take a quick look at what were dealing with shall we?

A 12 year old (I"m guessing the age) is dancing around in his room to a Garry's Mod video...

Second, you're right, I wouldn't make a video like this. Why you ask? ;because I'm not an idiot.

Ok dude but seriously chill. Lets look at this from a mature standpoint, what do you have to gain from coming in here and busting his balls? Nothing! So just leave his immaturity/silliness/stupidity to himself and you can keep on living, putting him down isnt doing anyone any good.

Now on the other hand, why dont you ask SOS Brigade if he got the name from the anime or the caramaldanssen video, because I think EVERYONE is doubting his sexuality :o

Guest starscream

Thanks asshole now I'm going to have nightmares, fucking clowns.

Ok dude but seriously chill. Lets look at this from a mature standpoint, what do you have to gain from coming in here and busting his balls? Nothing! So just leave his immaturity/silliness/stupidity to himself and you can keep on living, putting him down isnt doing anyone any good.

Now on the other hand, why dont you ask SOS Brigade if he got the name from the anime or the caramaldanssen video, because I think EVERYONE is doubting his sexuality :o

I'm only 'busting his balls' because he needs to understand that people will think hes a fucking idiot when they watch his video. And I wont sit by and watch people that I can communicate with, make fools of themselves.

And Brigade is a dude. I've played with him since I first played in the WC server.

Guest Fohacidal
And Brigade is a dude. I've played with him since I first played in the WC server.

I know, I was just poking fun at if he was gay or not lawl

Guest Smokay
First, watch the movie in this thread, then come back in a little while. I did a lipsynch on my webcam.

To all you Pedobears out there, I take off my pants and dance. That's right, you get to see 14-year old calf muscle!

VIO-FUCKING LA! Part one, part two!

I think that was the gayest shit I've ever seen. You look like an extremely big faggot, no offense.

Dude, plz stop these videos ur just embarrassing your self even more. <_<

I will take back most of my personal grudges against you, formed when I saw your videos, if you do the SOS Brigade Name founding video... maybe.

Here you go azile0, cheers!

motivator7483017.jpg

Wait...I thought azile0 was a girl...That's what everybody said anyway.

Probably because he sounds like one over the mic. But that video would be addicting if you were a techno lover. Sadly I'm a hip-hop/R&b guy lol

Guest ShadySTDs

You might as well have just kissed your chances of losing your virginity goodbye!